Chapter 2 - complications

'Rachel! Wake up' dad shouted. I'm getting sick of him waking me up every single day just to talk about some weird Prince he wants me to meet. Like I don't care for a relationship dad. I picked out my outfit, I chose to wear black jacket, a black Adidas top, skinny jeans with some Adidas trainers. Matching set I think.

I grabbed my suitcase that had already been packed

I grabbed my suitcase that had already been packed. 'Going somewhere?' Dad asked. 'Yeah, Tony said I can go stay with him in Washington for a while. I need a break from this place dad. I don't wanna get married. I don't even want a relationship just yet. It's my choice' I said walking out. 'I've already ordered a cab to take me to the airport, don't wait up' I said looking back. I walked out of the house and got into the cab 'airport please' I smiled.

7 hours later
I woke up and we was pulling into Washington. To be honest, I don't really enjoy being here either. But since it's my big brother, what harm could it do? I instantly got in another cab and went to see Tony at the office. See if he does cool things. He's a special agent. Ooh. I arrived at the office and walked in. I stopped just in front of the elevator because I noticed a grey haired guy with coffee. I swear Tony has mentioned him. Never knew he'd actually be this good looking. 'Hey handsome' he gave me a smirk and then walked into the elevator. I walked to Tony's desk, heads turning. 'Hey Siva!' I shouted. 'Hey Rach, how you doing?' 'Not bad and you?' I asked. 'I'm alright' I smiled at her. I looked at the other desk 'Hey McGee, I'm Rachel. Tony's sister' he looked confused. 'Ooh, yeah. He spoken about you a lot' he laughed. I raised my eyebrows. 'Hey tony' I said knowing he was behind me. 'Rachel? What you doing here? Did you take my offer?' I nodded. 'I was getting sick of dad. You're so lucky you don't have to live with him' I groaned. 'I can tell' he laughed. I gave him a quick hug and then walked from behind his desk. 'Who was that grey haired guy?' 'He's Gibbs, he's our boss.' I turned to Tony 'not gonna lie, he's really cute' I smiled. Tony looked at me with a disturbed look. 'Please don't start dating my boss' he laughed. 'I'm going to bathroom, and you never know, he might be your brother in law one day' I whispered laughing. 'EWW!' He shouted. 'Got something you wanna share Tony?' 'Not at all boss' he snarled at me.

Gibbs's P.O.V
I saw that girl again. Who was she? 'EWW!' I heard Tony shout. 'Got something you wanna share Tony?' I asked. 'Not at all boss' he said turning to face the girl. 'Who is she?' I asked out of curiosity. 'She's my sister. And I think she has a crush on you' he told me. I smiled with raised eyebrows. 'Okay, grab your things' I got my gun and badge and then looked up to see that girl standing at the doors. She gave me a quick wink then walked in. I smiled and walked to the elevator.

I got home and turned on the light. 'You know, you should really have a lock on your door' I heard coming from the room. I walked into the room where I heard the voice. It was the girl again. 'Okay, what's your name?' I asked. 'Rachel' she replied. 'What you doing here Rach?' I asked. 'I told tony I was going for a walk and I walked past your house so I thought I'd come in and say hi' she said smiling. 'Okay?' I smiled back. I leant down in front of her. Admiring her beauty. 'Why else are you here?' I smiled. She leant closer towards me. 'To do this' she whispered. Before I knew it, her lips touched mine. Kissing passionately. Tongues sliding into each other mouths. It was amazing. I laid her down on the couch and climbed on top. We ripped of each others clothes until we left with basically nothing on.

10 minutes later -
We finished cleaning down my couch and made our way to the bedroom. As soon as we got into bed, Rachel instantly passes out. I pull her closer to me so she's laying on my chest. Who knew that I'd start liking Tony's sister. I was about to drift of to sleep until I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and noticed it was tony. Oh god. 'Hello' I said. 'I know about you and my sister. She told me. So, if you're a thing now, please look after her gibbs' he replied. I was shocked. 'I don't know if we are a thing tony. It just depends if she wants it that way. But if we are, then I promise you I will' I responded. 'Alright. Goodnight' he laughed. 'Night' I said hanging up the phone. I hope this don't get complicated.