1

"Lance I'm pregnant." Jaw dropped. All this time Keith was keeping this from Lance? Lance couldn't think about anything except for what Keith said. Keith's face was with tears streaming down. Lance couldn't think. Keith had told him that he was pregnant. What was he supposed to do? Was this why Keith didn't want to talk about babies. "Pregnant?" Lance asked. Keith nodded. He grabbed Lance's hand and laid it gently on his stomach. Lance sighed and looked at Keith. "This isn't a no is it?" Keith laughed and wrapped his arms around Lance's neck. "Of course not. I would love to marry you. And the baby seems to like it to." 

Lance smiled and put the ring on Keith finger before lifting him up into his arms. "Oh My God we are going to be parents!" Keith smiled as Lance pulled him into a kiss. Lance could honestly tell you now that he was estatic to be having a baby. He wanted to just start thinking about names, but remembered that Keith had only just told him

"How long have you known?" Lance asked the Omega. Keith sighed and adjusted his red sweatshirt. "A couple of weeks. I wanted to tell you but I was too scared that you would abandon me and the baby." Lance didn't know whether to be glad that Keith had told him or be offended that he thought Lance wouldn't accept the baby. This was something that Lance had been thinking about for years. Ever since he had turned 15 he had wished for a wonderful Omega or beta to carry his children, to spend his life with, to love and cherish. Keith just happened to be the one.

Lance put Keith back on his feet and grabbed his hand. "Keith I love you so much. I would never leave you or our baby ever." Keith's eyes were obviously watering more than they had ever in front of Lance. "You promise?"
"Promise."

Keith smiled and stood on his toes in order to place a firm kiss upon the alpha. Lance didn't know what was better, the fact that Keith and him were getting married or the fact that he had a child on the way. He honestly had to say that there was no choice. Children was a category that Lance had much experience in. What with being the middle child, his older brother and sister had begun their lives and he had 4 more younger siblings. It wasn't like Lance had much of a choice.

Keith however wasn't good with children except for Melody Ann, Karilyn Mari and James. But they were angels, never messing with their mother, who went to work at night so he could spend time with the twins. The twins were only about 7 months old and we're already darlings. Melody Ann ran around. She was more of her father, who used to run and play soccer. Of course Adam had begun to find out that the 2-year-old was very active, especially with her toys. Keith had one time went outside on the back porch with Adam and Melody Ann had insisted that Keith played with her. Afterwards, Keith told Adam that he was surprised that Adam hadn't taken up drinking. Adam had replied with that having fun with young children around the clock was the best alcohol there was. That only made Keith even more excited to have a baby.

As the two neared their apartment, Lance had made it a certain job for him to make sure that his fiance was happy. Of course Keith was, but he wanted to make sure. The question was how? Keith was a very stubborn person. Maybe he'd find out soon enough.

I mean they are getting married.