3

Lance wasn't ready for the squealing filling his house. Keith was laughing as he chased Melody Ann around the house. "Babe please be careful. I don't want either of you falling." Lance said. Keith slid down the hall, falling onto his back and groaning. The little girl smiled from above her uncle. "I win."

Keith laughed and sat up. "Yes you did sweetheart." Adam said as he stood and picked the girl up. "Time to go home. Daddy and the twins are there." Melody Ann smiled and laid her head on her mother's shoulder, waving to Lance and Keith as they walked out. Keith smiled and went into Lance's waiting arms. Lance felt even better with his fiance in his arms.

"How have you been today?" Lance asked the pale boy as he kissed the Raven hair that had outgrown his usual mullet style. Lance loved to braid it when he was off and Keith seemed to have kept the beautiful braided bun on his head. Keith hummed gently in Lance's broad chest.

"Good. Baby didn't want to make me throw up anymore today. Adam thinks I may be having twins but it's only been the 1st month. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow so you can come." Lance gulped. "Um Keith. I can't take off anymore."

Keith looked at his fiance, a look of confusion placed upon his beautiful face. "Why not?" Lance sighed. "I quit this afternoon. They were demanding that I move all the way out to Florida. I couldn't so I quit."

Keith's face had an expression that Lance couldn't put his finger on. "You quit because they wanted you to move? Lance I would've gone with you." Lance shook his head, his lean slender fingers running through the loose braid that had come undone through the day. "Keith you're pregnant with my children. I didn't want to stress you out. And we just moved here. We don't even have our house together yet." Lance slumped in a chair in the corner of the room. Keith sighed and walked up to his fiance. He knelt in front of the Cuban, his hands on Lance's knees.

"Let me help with the house. You baby me. I just found out bout the baby a month ago. I'm sure that I can lift some boxes." Lance didn't want to admit it but he did baby Keith. Keith was a bit younger than him, only by a month or so but Keith was 19. And even though Lance had quit his job and he almost had no way to support his fiance, he wanted Keith to be healthy. More importantly his child. He had been waiting for a child to come into his own arms. Something for Lance to make sure to protect. 

Lance rubbed his face. "Keith I worry about you. You seem to be even more weak and everything." Keith smiled and pressed his lips against Lance's, holding his hands gently. Lance closed his eyes and melted into the world that was Keith. "We will be fine. Me and the baby. Let me help you with the house. If you find another job I can work the same amount of time. Please Lance let me have a life." Lance could only stare at his fiance. Lance didn't want to admit that he would love the help. But he didn't want Keith to work himself too much. He sighed and grabbed Keith's hand, bringing it to his lips and pressed a gentle kiss to the pale soft skin and turned the hand so he could not only press a kiss to the back of his hand but also to his palm and his fingertips.

"If you feel that you could help me get things together in the house, I won't stop you." Keith smiled and kissed Lance's lips. Lance felt better that his fiance was happy. His goal in life was to make Keith happy. "And I'm going with you tomorrow at your appointment."

Keith could only smile as he embraced his fiance.