5

Lance sighed as he looked at the ceiling of him and Keith's shared bedroom. The bed shifted as Keith laid back down from throwing up. "I'm sorry for waking you." Keith said as he laid his head on Lance's chest. Keith had woken up crying and had accidentally hit Lance trying to get to the bathroom to throw up. Lance kissed his fiance's head gently. "Tomorrow your mom wants you to go and stay with her until the wedding on Friday." Keith sighed. "I don't want to leave. And it's only Tuesday. We already have my dress as you insisted that I wear the dress." Lance chuckled. "It would fit you better. And dresses look better on you." Keith sighed and pressed a kiss to Lance's bare chest, making Lance chuckle a bit and rub Keith's shoulders. "Try and get some more sleep before your mom gets here." Keith smiled and laid on his back gently, breathing easily. Lance turned onto his stomach and got level with Keith's stomach. "I love you babies. Daddy loves you so much. And Daddy loves mommy very much."

He heard Keith chuckle softly before going to sleep, hand on Keith's stomach.
🧘

Lance waited patiently for his dad to come get him to go to the alter. It was him and Keith's wedding and for Keith's wedding present, he asked for the doctor to find out the genders of their twins. He was excited himself to find out if he was having two boys, two girls, or a boy and a girl. His dad opened the door, his mom following close behind. "Lance we wanted to tell you something. You remember how we got divorced a few years back?" His mom asked. Lance didn't like thinking back onto that because he was the reason they had divorced.

"Yeah why?" His mom looked at his dad. "We spent a night together one night, when Keith had come over to stay, and we agreed that divorce is not good for us." Lances face was one of confusion as he looked at his parents. "And that means?" He asked. His mom smiled. "Me and your father have agreed to get married again. We have been engaged for about a year." Lances face broke into a smile as he embraced his mother and father.

"I can't believe this." His father smiled. "Believe it because I, Andre McClain am marrying Savannah McClain once again." Lance smiled until Hunk came into the room. "But time to go"
(Scene change)

Keith sighed contently as his mother loosened the ties on the back of the dress they had chosen.

Keith's arms were never very muscular and his body was very lean and thin, thanks to being an Omega

Keith's arms were never very muscular and his body was very lean and thin, thanks to being an Omega. His hair had grown much so his mother had pulled it into a beautiful braid that was hanging down his shoulder.

 His hair had grown much so his mother had pulled it into a beautiful braid that was hanging down his shoulder

Keith's mother looked at him and smiled, kissing his cheek. "My beautiful boy. I can't believe you're getting married." Keith smiled and hugged her around his baby bump.

"You're father was looking so forward to walk you down the aisle. But since he isn't here, me and Shiro are walking you down. The two people of your father." Keith teared up and embraced his mother and brother. Hunk opened the door and smiled. "He's ready." Keith sighed and wiped his eyes and he grabbed his mom's arm and Shiro grabbed his other.

The music began to play as they walked down gently. Keith looked up and looked at Lance. Lances face was plastered with a bright smile that Keith knew could only be made by Keith. Keith looked down and blushed as his mom patted his back.

As they approached Lance, Krolia looked at Shiro and they both kissed Keith's cheeks. Keith smiled and raised his shoulders and chuckled. Lance grabbed Keith's hand and pulled him onto the alter. Keith blushed as his mother pulled Lance down. "Don't fuck this up or I will fuck you up." The audience laughed as Lance paled.

Keith could only look at his soon to be husband as Hunk officiated the wedding. Lance gripped Keith's hands gently. "Keith do you want to go ahead and say your vows?" Hunk asked. Keith nodded. "Lance when I first saw you I thought you were a cocky self absorbed little bitch. But I learned about what you went through. We bonded over the fact that we both went through something bad. Something that had hurt us. When we first started dating, I was closed off. The first time that you kissed me, I knew that someone loved me. But I didn't want to admit that I had been swept up. Then we moved in order to go to college and I became pregnant with our twins."He gasped lightly from the twins kicking and smiled at Lance. "They seem to like bring called out." Lance smiled and touched his stomach as the audience awwed. "I have dreamed about this ever since we learned we were pregnant and ever since we started dating. I love you so much Lance." Lance smiled and kissed Keith's hand.

"Keith I didn't think that I would ever fall in love with you. Everything that ever happened to me, happening because of you. I have never felt happier than I have in my entire life. I always wanted to make you happy and when we found out that we were having twins made me want to do something for you. I called the doctor and asked if he could do something for me." Keith cocked an eyebrow. "Lance what did you do?" Lance looked to the audience. Keith looked out and saw the doctor smiling. "Lance asked me to find something out. Keith, you're having twins girls." Keith began to cry in joy as everyone began to cheer. Keith gripped onto Lance's neck and pulled him into a hug. Lance laughed as he hugged Keith tight. Shiro, Adam, and Krolia were heard above everyone. Cheers and cries of joy were heard. Keith pulled Lance into a kiss, Hunk finally saying " They're married now!"