Let It All Out

The following week on Smackdown, Matt and Amy had just arrived at the arena and Amy had already tried to run off because she had just seen food, and was dragging her dad towards catering.

Amy: Daddy, come on!

Matt: Okay, Amy! I'm coming!

As Amy dragged Matt to catering, they arrived to see Pamela talking to Leah, and Amy ran straight for them and hugged them both after she got food.

Pamela: Aww, hey Ames!

Amy: Hi Auntie Pammy! I've missed you...

Pamela: Aww, I've missed you too, sweetie! How's your dad been?

Matt: Fine thanks!

He grabbed a chicken salad and then joined the girls.

Matt: So whats the plan for tonight?

Pamela: I'm facing Ash, in a non title match. She wanted it for the title, but this was the best she got.

Leah: I'm in a fatal 4 way to see who faces Pam at Backlash against Mandy, Ember, and Cassie. No idea if I'm winning it or not...

Matt: Anyone could win that, but personally, I'd love to see you win it.

Leah blushed a little as she watched Matt finish up his salad and get up out of his chair.

Matt: Anyway, gotta go. Hunter wants me to do a promo about my arrival here and my first challenger. Amy, you stay with Auntie Pam, okay?

Amy: Okay, daddy!

She hugged her dad's legs before he went off to gorilla. As he jogged down the corridor, Leah couldn't help but look and admire him. Unfortunately for her, both Pam and Amy caught her staring.

Pamela: Ahem... Why were you staring at Matt?

Amy: You like my Daddy?

Leah knelt down and looked into Amy's eyes.

Leah: I dunno, short stuff. I mean, your dad's amazing and all, but even if I did like him, I wouldn't want to get in the way of your relationship with him. You two are always together!

Amy smiled and giggled at the mention of her dad.

Pamela: What I think she's trying to say, Amy, is that she does like your dad, but she doesn't want him to know yet.

Amy: Like a secret?

Pamela: Exactly! You can't tell him! Can you do that?

Amy nodded frantically.

Amy: Yeah, yeah! I'll keep secret for you, Miss Carmella!

Leah: You don't always have to call me that, you can just call me Leah, if you like. Okay?

Amy nodded once more before grabbing one of Pamela's hands and one of Leah's and heading to Pamela's dressing room to watch Matt's promo.

In the ring, Matt was receiving a loud cheer from the WWE Universe, and made his intentions clear.

Matt: When I arrived here one week ago, I had 2 goals. One was to solve any issues that were brewing. I did that when helping Carmella from that freak, Lars Sullivan. And the other was to win championships. That's why... Shinsuke Nakamura, I'm talking directly to you. You have held the Intercontinental Championship hostage as of late, and I am here to change that.

The second Matt finished speaking, Shane McMahon's theme hit, and out he came, flanked by Elias and Nakamura.

Shane: Matthew, I understand you are still very new to this company, so allow me to remind you of something. Title shots are EARNED and got, not spoken and got. It's how I earned my way to becoming The Best In The World.