All At Once

After a week off recovering from their battlescars, as well as spending quality time with each other and Amy, Leah and Matt were back in action for Smackdown. And while they were away, WWE management organised an 8 team tournament for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles, which were now held by Elias and the man nobody wanted to see, Shane McMahon, after they beat The New Day the Smackdown after Backlash when Shane low-blowed Kofi and Elias hit the Drift Away to win, and Matt was in it, but after he was attacked at Backlash, Lars was not medically cleared to wrestle, so Matt had to find a new partner before his match.

Matt: So, a chance at the tag titles, huh? But who do I pick for my tag team partner?

Leah: If you ask me, I say go with someone like Roman  - you two get on well and would be ideal team mates. I'll be watching closely, as I have nothing to do tonight...

Matt: Yeah, that's true... Who do you think I should pick, Ames?

Amy: I dunno, I just wanna see you win, Daddy!

Matt: Don't you worry, sweetie. Daddy's gonna win this whole thing, and then go on to win the tag titles at Money In The Bank!

Amy cheered for her dad and jumped up and down, clapping her hands.

Leah: You'd better go, or you'll be late for your match...

Matt: Yep, I'm off-ski!

As he closed the door behind him, Leah whispered in Amy's ear.

Leah: Hey, Amy... can we talk?

Amy: Yeah!

The little one climbed up to sit on the bench, next to Leah, who wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

Amy: What's wrong, Leah?

Leah: Well, you remember that I was not feeling too good for a couple of days last week and you made me a card to help me get better?

Leah pulled out the card from her bag, which had one other thing in it.

Amy: Yeah - I remember making wishlist!

Leah: Yep, you also made a wishlist for yourself and what you want to happen in the future. Well...

Leah pointed to one of Amy's wishes she wrote.

4 - Brother or sissy!

Amy: What you talking about?

Leah then pulled a pregnancy test from her bag, and showed Amy.

Leah: You know what this is?

Amy shook her head while cuddling her doll.

Leah: It's called a pregnancy test - it tells you if there's a baby growing in here.

She grabs Amy's small hand and puts it on her stomach.

Amy: You mean... ?

Leah: If this test comes back and says 'Positive', then it means in about 9 months from now, you could be getting your own step-brother or step-sister.

Amy: YAY!!!

Amy started running around and jumping about with excitement. Stuffing the pregnancy test in her bra, Leah then tried to calm her down, but it was no use. After a couple of minutes, Pam was passing by and heard the commotion, so knocked on the door.

Pamela: Hello? Leah?

Leah: Just a second...

She eventually got Amy under control, and went to open the door. She saw Pamela with her title around her neck in her ring gear.

What Could Have Been... (Carmella & OC) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें