Secret Betrayal

A few months had now been and gone since Summerslam, and it was now Christmas Day. Leah, Amy, and Pancakes had woken up to see Matt cooking breakfast, which funnily enough, was pancakes. Leah was now 6 months pregnant and her bump was now quite big, while Amy was getting more and more lovable around her bump, which she had named Bumpy.

Matt: Morning, you lot!

Pancakes barked loudly, as he then sprinted towards Amy and played with her. Leah, meanwhile, just smiled and wrapped her arms around her man.

Leah: Morning, you. Merry Christmas.

She held up a bit of mistletoe above his head and Matt kissed her.

Matt: Morning babe. Merry Christmas to you too. You want pancakes?

Leah: Breakfast, or my dog?

Matt: Breakfast, of course!

Leah: Yeah, course. I'll take three, with some lemon juice.

Matt: Coming right up.

After he had gotten Amy to calm down and have her breakfast, it was then time to get to presents. And since Amy was still only a kid, she was as excited as anything.

Amy: Yay! Pressies!

She opened the smallest one first, from Pamela and Fergal, which was a figurine of Matt with the tag title on his shoulder.

Amy: Look, Daddy! I can play as you!

Matt: You gonna win?

Amy: Yeah!

Soon afterwards, she opened the rest of her presents, which included a Mella Is Money T-shirt and a replica of the Smackdown Women's Championship from Hunter and Stephanie, and a special treat from both her parents. She'd be going on a special tour of the WWE Performance Center, with a special tour guide in the form of Road Dogg.

Amy: Wow, this is awesome!

Matt: Since you love to see me and Leah in the ring, beating up the bad guys, we thought why not show you what it's like behind the scenes.

Amy: This amazing! I love you, both...

Matt: We love you too, kiddo.

As Amy then went to play with her new figurines and Pancakes again, Leah gave her present to Matt.

Leah: Here you go, handsome.

It turned out to be a photography book labelled 'Our Journey Together', which was of everything that had happened in their relationship, from the first night they met on Smackdown, to him asking her out, to the sushi bar with Amy, and even a few other bits and pieces. One picture that really caught his eye was the one of the two of them kissing with the sunset in the background on the beach, which Matt loved.

Matt: That night was amazing...

Leah: Damn right it was. 

Matt went through the last couple of pages to find them blank.

Leah: These are for our future, especially when this little bundle of fun pops out.

Matt: I... I love it. This is the best present anyone has ever gotten me.

Leah: I figured why spend a lot of money when I can put my creative skills to good use? I had the help of Ames, of course, and even Pancakes. See, that's his pawprint on the cover.

She pointed at a pawprint in the top right corner of the cover.

Matt: That's a really cute thing. Thank you.