Trying And Tempting

The Dirt Sheet segment featuring Matt, Braun, Josh, Leah and Mandy was kicking off Smackdown, and as Matt, Amy and Leah met up with Braun and Josh at the arena, they were told what's gonna go down by Hunter.

Hunter: So we have a big plan for the Dirt Sheet tonight. Matt and Mandy are gonna have a face to face confrontation about her remarks made towards Matt and what happened backstage at Money In The Bank. Leah will then come out, and kiss Matt right in front of Mandy, announce the pregnancy, and Miz will then make the challenge for your tag titles, questioning your focus. Me and Steph can take care of Amy, so don't worry about her.

Josh: I take it I'll be at ringside?

Hunter: Yep, as will Mandy. You'll also be making your singles debut tonight against Heath Slater in a squash match. We plan for you to actually have a lot of success, especially in this stable with Matt and Braun. You'll be winning the Intercontinental Championship at Summerslam from Sami Zayn, as we want someone to help bring a little more prestige to the belt.

Josh: Awesome!

After the ring had been set up for the Dirt Sheet segment, Miz and Morrison made their entrance, and took their seats.

Miz: So, tonight's guest is a woman who made her own history at Money In The Bank, as she went through a war with 7 other women to claim the case and be Miss Money In The Bank! Ladies and gentlemen, Mandy Rose!

Out came Mandy, briefcase in hand, but without Sonya as she picked up a serious shoulder injury at a live event, so she was flying solo. She took a seat, next to Morrison, as Braun, Leah, Josh and Matt listened to what she had to say.

Mandy: Well, thank you two for the VIP treatment.

John: Only the best for the best!

Miz: So, what do you have to say concerning your win on Sunday, especially concerning one Matt Watkins?

Mandy: When I won this case, I dedicated it not to the haters, but to the one person who means the world to me, and that's Matt Watkins. So come on out, Matt, cos there's something I want to say to you in front of everyone!

Out came Matt, flanked by Braun and Josh, to his new theme of Evil Ways. He and Braun held up the tag titles before all three of them headed to the ring, standing on the apron.

Matt: You got something to say to me, Mandy? You got one chance to say it right to my face.

Mandy: Why so harsh, Matt? We all know my feelings towards you. I even think I'm falling in love with you.

Matt: Be serious, why do you even think that I would even want to sleep with someone who's only here because of her looks?

Both Josh and Braun tried to contain themselves from Matt's insult.

Mandy: Relax, Matt. You're just blinded by false promises,  but I think there's someone who can change your mind.

Pamela's music then played, and out she came, with her title around her neck. She got in the ring and stared down with Matt, before looking at Mandy with a blank expression and getting a mic.

Pamela: I can't believe you. I honestly cannot believe you.

After a pause, she turned towards Mandy.

Pamela: I can't believe that YOU would try something on my best friend's man. You seriously need a reality check, blondie. There's no way in hell an amazing guy like Matt would EVER want anything to do with you.

Mandy: Trust me, Bayley, I am all he would want and ever need.

As Mandy pushed Bayley aside, she edged ever closer to Matt. By this point Leah had heard enough. She went out to a loud pop, with a face like thunder. She charged to the ring and immediately got in Mandy's face.