Well, Well, Well...

After a few weeks spent at home looking after Arianna as well as major gym sessions, both Leah and Matt felt like they were ready to return to the ring, Leah more so. It was the Raw before Wrestlemania, and tonight was the official contract signings for the unification matches for the Universal & WWE Championships, the Raw & Smackdown Women's titles, as well as both sets of tag team titles. Leah was to be revealed as the special referee for the women's unification match, while Matt had other plans... They arrived at the arena with Arianna and Bradley in their baby carriers, Amy on Matt's back and set up their things in the locker room.

Leah: God, I cannot wait to be back in there tonight. Both Nia and Lacey better not get on the wrong side of me.

Matt: I'm just curious, you reckon Becky will be at Raw tonight?

Amy: Orange hair woman? I don't like her... she hurt Daddy!

Leah: If she does, she better not stick her nose where it's not wanted. I haven't forgot what she did to you and Lexi back at the Rumble.

Matt: Me neither, but this time, I feel like you can handle the business.

Leah: You betcha! When I feel like I'm ready, she'll know better to mess with my man.

Matt: I actually think I know why she's been after me and you...

Leah: Why's that?

As Amy was distracted playing with her toys, Matt explained the whole thing.

Matt: Well, a few years ago, while I was with Katie, and before Becky was in NXT, me and Becky got talking at my dad's 50th, she was a friend of my sister, Hannah, and long story short, after Katie had gone home, me and Becky had a few too many drinks, and we ended up in bed together, having a one-night stand. A few weeks after, she told me she got pregnant, and that's when I thought to myself that I shouldn't be choosing between Becky, her baby and the girl I love.

Leah: Oh my god...

Matt: After some thinking, I decided that I was staying with Katie, especially after I heard Becky had a miscarriage a few weeks after. I hadn't heard from her since then up until the Royal Rumble.

Leah: Whoa... So, you think she's after you or me?

Amy: Or me?

Matt: All of us. Cos she secretly had a thing for me, and never really liked Katie. So now, she's jealous of every relationship I've been in. And most likely, jealous of you. She probably wanted to be Amy's mum, not Katie or you.

Leah: But isn't she engaged to Seth?

Matt: Nope, he told me that they broke it off after her attack on me and Lexi at the Rumble.

Leah: Now I get it. So you two had a one night stand, she got pregnant, then had a miscarriage and you haven't made contact since...

Matt: Yeah, that's it. But enough from the past, let's focus on the here and now. First time in WWE for going on 9 months!

Leah: Wonder if the fans have missed me...

Matt: Duh! Of course they have, and they'll go mad for you tonight! Especially in that sexy referee outfit...

Leah: Not too revealing, is it?

The top was actually just a vest, showing off all of her new-found curves, and a pair of booty shorts, perfectly shaping her ass.

Matt: Not really. But it would have its perks if you kept it... for other uses in the future...

Leah: Ooh, cheeky! Now, the contract signing's coming up, so keep an eye on the girls for me, yeah?