CHAPTER FIVE

"Yeah you heard me!!Its either that or no sitting here so what's it gonna be."
"My God!!!!Your so full of yourself."

Bianca hadn't thought that anything like this would happen. She felt bad for Mara since she knew what this type of game could lead to would eventually make her uncomfortable.
But why did she feel attracted to Adrienne.

"Its okay I will be fine." Came Mara's comment as she knew that Bianca was actually worried about her being unnerved about the game.
It made her smile at the thought that someone actually cared for her.

As they sat down so did the bus commence its journey at a slow pace at first.

'This is going to be fun ." Thought Mara as a grin appeared on her face and made her smile at them.

As they waited for Adrienne to start the game, Mara was busy trying not to look into the blondes oceanic eyes that could make one lost in her charms.

Bianca however was easy going and wanted to start a journey of possibly long conversation.

"So I hear your the school's head cheerleader
" Wow!!!Didn't know your a Snoopy cute princess."
"Awe!! So am a princess now. How sweet of you Adrienne."

Now that made Adrienne turn tomato red as she bit her inner cheeks for the thought that Bianca was flirting with her and unexpectedly they heard a faint giggle from Mara who was suppressing a laugh.

"You two are acting like a married couple having an argument."
"Eww!!!! I would rather kiss a cow than her."
"What about me?"

That question escaped Mara's mouth before she could stop herself as she buried her face in her hands in embarrassment.

Bianca broke into laughter as Adrienne's mouth fell open with surprise at the question and gave her the you can't resist her look .

Silence settled between them once again as they silently looked at scenery outside them changing from a noisy and highly populated town to the silent and peaceful tree environment.

Bianca began to take pictures on her phone to post on Snapchat while Adrienne was busy on Instagram unable to resist a chance to put something on her story also.

Mara was the only one left unbusy for what could she do when her parents couldn't afford three meals a day consecutively a week so how the hell was she supposed to buy a phone.

Silently she took out a large counter book from her bag and a pencil and shut her eyes for a minute.
The moment she opened them and looked out the window, her hands began to move on their own as an image formed in her mind just as her hand moved to trace it on the page.

Unknown to her the other two were now looking at her wondering what she was drawing but since they agreed it would be rude to ask her, Adrienne couldn't help herself to think of an idea of asking her that without appearing rude when in real since she was.

"Mara truth or dare."
"What??" Mara asked as she raised her hands from the book and closed it.

"I asked you what you want truth or dare."
"I'll go with truth am not good with dare."
"Perfect.....so do you like girls?"

That almost made Bianca and Mara almost choke on air at how blunt Adrienne was with her questions. Bianca wanted to tell Adrienne to ask something else but well she also wanted to know what Mara's sexuality was.

"Am bisexual I admit so yes."
"Oh! Good. Now Bianca truth or dare."

Bianca just smirked at Adrienne and couldn't help want to be dirty with Adrienne and Mara after all she was attracted to them.

"Dare princess."
"I dare you to kiss anyone on the bus."

Raising an eye brow she looked at Bianca in disbelief that she was supposed to kiss anyone on the bus. But then an idea crept into her mind as she raised Mara's chin towards her as she began to lean into the plump lips that were so inviting that she felt turned on when Mara bit her lip.
As she was almost closing the distance Adrienne pulled them apart and whispered.

"Anyone but not her." And that's when Bianca saw the jealousy that was deep in those eyes.

And she smashed her lips to Adrienne instead and held her by the neck as she savoured the taste of the other girls lips before she responded. Then suddenly Adrienne pulled back and stood up and run toward the bus's washroom without glancing back even one second.

"What was that?."
"Don't worry about that you and her will be mine soon enough."
"Woah!! What do you mean?"
"That I want you. Actually the two of you're mine now....... And I can do this."

Before she could process what Bianca had said she felt something soft on her lips and with it was an electric feeling that gave her utmost pleasure that she kissed back just as desperate.

This trip had already taken a change that had surprised Adrienne as she was in the washroom trying to rinse her mouth.

'Come on admit it you liked that kiss ."
So far her mind was giving her no peace about that kiss and she realised why she was washing her mouth. The kiss had been so good that she wondered whether Mara's lips were also like that.

'Easy girl we don't wanna end up hooking up with random guys to remove your horniness .

She wondered why her mind was even talking and she couldn't stop thinking that she was falling head over heals with girls.