CHAPTER SIX

The arrival at Camp Rosewood came pretty early than was preferably to the three girls. For Adrienne it might have been the best time for her to get away from Mara and Bianca but she couldn't help feeling lonely as she thought about it.

It was annoying for Bianca though because she had really enjoyed the time she had had with them and just felt her lips curve into a smirk as she remembered kissing them. Adrienne was not at all submissive by nature that much she had realised but she could be if one knew how to get her to make the reaction that was needed.

Mara however was very submissive the submissive feminine lesbian that any stud would be happy to have as a girlfriend but then again who could say that she wasn't one to pleasure others though.

"God! I wonder how she tastes down there. I bet it's tasty." Bianca was surprised when she thought that. She never saw herself to be this perverted as a boy who was drooling over a girl who they have a crush on for years and they got to finally see the girl in less clothes.

The chain of thoughts were however disrupted as the sound of their teacher came loud and clear to their ears forcing them to listen to whatever he was saying.

"Okay guys listen up. This is how things are going to go. So according to the administrator of this camp each dorm room is meant to accommodate a maximum of three students so......."
Before he could finish his statement the murmurs that were heard were enough to make him realize that he had been wise enough to prepare for the tantrums from his students.

"If you could all just shut up for a while then this would have ended ages ago."
That made them shut up but he knew some were still cursing him deep in their hearts if not soul. As his eyes gazed around the bus he finally stopped them at an unbelievable trio at the back of the bus and he seemed to have found the first group for the dorm and there were more to go but at least with Adrienne out of the equation he couldn't help but relax.

To say that Adrienne was shocked when she heard who she was going to be in the same room with you would have thought that she was annoyed and angry. But let me tell you that she would have ripped somebody's head off if they knew what going on in her head.

The face that she had plastered on her face was the usual cold and bossy face that she used to make sure everyone kept their distance from her. But Bianca was just smirking as if she knew how nervous the brunnett was deep down those forest green eyes of her.

"You know for the head cheerleader and the ice queen of the school you don't seem to have the vibe of one Adrienne."
The words came with a husky and playful hint in her voice as she told them to her. Mara really enjoyed the stress that was building up in the eyes of the the brunnett and laughed softly as she heard her sign.

"Well, this is going to be a strange camping experience." Mara said as she caught on to what Bianca was trying to do.
"Not strange but just exciting when I imagine being in the same room with the two most beautiful girls who I seem to like." Bianca said to see the reaction of the two girls sitting with her.

"Easy their tiger don't get any ideas...," Adrienne said as she inched closer to the red head that she could feel her breath on her lips and looked deep into her fiery eyes and tried to musk her voice with venom but all that came out was a whisper, "Your not going to be touching me ."

Bianca just smiled and grabbed Mara unexpectedly and pressed her lips on her hard while still looking at the brunnett and was surprised when she heard the sound of a growl escape the brunnett as she pushed her against the wall and smacked her lips on Mara first with hunger that Mara was lost of breath as she pulled back and then Adrienne connected her lips with Bianca.

It was the sound of peace getting off the bus that pushed back into the present and her face turned red as she realized the aggression and dominance she had displayed was out of jealousy and lust for the two girls who were also catching their breath after such rough making out.

The next thing she did made Bianca laugh so much for she grabbed her bags and run out of the bus to avoid the smart reply that was probably at the tip of the lips of the red heads mouth. Mara who was usually queite just smiled and screamed in her mind as it chanted "she kissed me."

Bianca turned to look at the blonde who was still in the bus with her and she looked into the thoughtful face that was on Mara's face only one thing came into her mind.
"God she's so sexy I want her...no them they are mine alone.."

She didn't know when she had leaned in to smash her lips with the blonde but her face turned in to a deep red as the blonde reacted by kissing her hard that she held her hands on the top of the chair she was sitting on.

How long it was that they kissed they had no idea as Adrienne came surprisingly upon their vision and pulled them apart and grabbed Mara by the face and kissed her.
"You don't get to kiss anyone without my permission. You too Bianca, do you understand me."

Bianca would have replied with her smart mouth but she realized that the brunnett was serious and wasn't going to take anymore shit talk from her