CHAPTER TEN

In all her life Bianca had never been this aroused that when she heard Mara's words both her Adrienne gasped  at the same time. Smirking as Mara brought their faces to her neck and whispered while breathing heavily with a tone that made Adrienne say in between breaths, "Don't you dare tell us to stop now." Mara smiled as she let out a moan that was just divine to the ears of Bianca and Adrienne.

She had always know that she was bisexual but even in her wildest dreams,she would never have imagined herself to one day be able make love to beautiful girls like Adrienne and Bianca. She wondered where this bashfulness had come from and compared her to the shy and unspoken Mara that she had become so accustomed to being.

"I want you to make love to me. Both of you!"  Mara said almost in a whisper as she then felt Bianca trail her kisses to her stomach as she realized that during all the sucking on her neck, she had taken off her dress and was left in her bra and panties which were now soaked and reeked of lust that any beast could smell it.

"You smell divine." Those were the words that left Adrienne's  mouth as she discarded  her bra and stared at her breast and took Bianca's  hand and placed it onto one of them. Mara moaned and stared at them as her blue eyes darkened with lust and she surprised  Bianca as she switched  their positions and grabbed both of their chins, that is Adrienne and Bianca.

"Kiss her. "  Those were the words  that she whispered  into Bianca's  ears  and then slowly  proceeded  to push them towards one another.  At first the kiss was hesitant  as they were not that sure of their attraction but as soon as they felt  Mara's  kisses on their necks, they lost control and deepened  the kiss that one could hear the sound of their tongues slidding against  one another.

As their kiss came to an end as each moved backwards so as to be able to catch their breath Mara had already removed their clothes and slowly pulled them towards their beds aiming to drop the blankets onto the floor and asked "I think the bed is not big enough  for all of us. So what do you think girls want to make love on the floor.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The next day as the sun rose in the east, the sounds of the birds singing praises to Almighty as the day promised a beautiful  day of good fortune  and romance. But that was not the case for everyone  as Rome woke up in a bad mood and a fiery temper due to the fact that he knew that the girl who he wanted for the first time was with somebody  else that he could not push out of their mind. And not just somebody else but a girl...not a girl but girls who were also so temptingly  beautiful  as Mara that he wondered  all three beautiful  girls together  seemed quite  selfish.

"All that beauty and temptation  to themselves not to even one man. Thats unfair and there's no way am letting that slip. "  Those were all the thoughts that were going on in his head as a tap brought  him out of his trance.

Muhammed looked at his best friend sympathetically  and said "You know I really support  your choices man but leave that girl alone this is becoming an obsession." From the look on Rome's  face he knew that his best friend did not like his advice so he decided to also let him hear what he wanted to hear all along since he had interrupted  his train of thoughts.

"Or maybe you could tell us how we can help you get your girl and us a pair of ladies to cheer us up on the victoy." It was at those words that a smirk appeared on Rome's  face as he also beckoned Abel to come closer so that he could whisper  his plan into their ears to make sure he was able to get Mara at any cost

However, in the girls cabin they had no idea or even a hint of the fact that their was somebody who was actually  planing  to break them up so he could have one of them no matter what it took.

As the rays of sunlight entered the room, the first place they landed was on the slightly covered bodies of the beautiful  girls as the scene itself was like an erotic  artwork that could arouse even the gayest of men in this world were they given the opportunity  to feast on the alluring site. A slight scent of sex still lingered on their bodies after the countless of times that they had pleasured  one another during the previous night.

The first of three to wake up was Mara as she felt a slight squeeze on her bum. She woke up and tried to move. But she soon realised, there was no say she was getting up as the other the two other girls had placed her between them and were now spooning her as even in their sleep they continued to caress and feel her body and that made her become flustered. She remembered  last night and hoped that nobody  had heard them.  For she was sure that last night was more of a competition as they had each tried to claim dominance and make the other come more than they had.

She watched Adrienne  first and felt herself smirk at the achievement that she Mara the nerd had a part to do in the way the other girl's  body had hickeys and her rough look that was due to all the pleasure.  She felt Bianca press herself harder onto her back as she felt the nakedness  of the other girl and the feeling of the perky breasts that made her feel a slight tingle in her core.

Hearing the breakfast bell she decided to wake up the other girls now as she for one loved food and she was not going to miss that here even if it was for such fine ladies as the ones she had in her bed.  "Hey  sleepyheads wake up!!" She said as she nuzzled Adrienne's  neck and twisted one of her hands backwards to rub on Briana's  thigh.

It was after three minutes that they started to get up and it was then that she realized  that they had been awake all long and were just enjoying her bodies warmth more by not getting out of bed. They both looked at each other as if speaking telepathically as the last thing she heard was "Lets fuck again." And soon she was attacked with kisses and caresses as she felt a finger press her clit. She realized  that she was going to be their breakfast as they devoured  her hungrily  with lust and love.