CHAPTER EIGHT

Adrienne did not know what was going on in Bianca's mind as she walked towards the beds with a hint of mischief glittering in her eyes. Not wanting to be intimidated however, she looked at her with a questioning look in the eyes but that only made Bianca smirk as she turned her head towards Mara and said " Tell me Mara do you like what you see?"

Mara was left speechless as her cheeks went to a bright red as she blushed unable to answer Bianca as she reached Adrienne on the bed and without warning or a hint on her face she grabbed Adrienne's face and smacked her lips on Adrienne's with hunger while still looking at Mara with lust and as if telling her " Come on Mara you Know you want this too."

However, she was spared the torment of having to be made to beg for the girls attention as she noticed Adrienne had already gotten over the shock and was kissing back with equal desire when a knock was heard from the door.

"Girls come out we need to meet the other school here already." Said their teacher at the door. Bianca and Adrienne were already long apart with laboured breathing as they tried to recover from their intense make out  session. Mara on the other hand let out a breath she did not know she had been holding and said to herself. " God!! How am I supposed to leave here a virgin with all this?"

"What!! You're a virgin!!."  She did not realize that she had said that out loud as she heard the shouts from the two other girls causing her to run out of the room in embarrassment again. Unlucky for her as she was not looking where she was going she crashed into somebody and was falling down as she closed her eyes and waited for the impact of the ground on her ass. That's when two hands grabbed her by the waist and she opened her eyes only to stare into the brown eyes of the one and only person she had talked to today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rome Adam the son of Rome Adam Senior and Abigail Samantha a famous model in the country hence making him one of the richest kids in the country. At his school he was the good looking Playboy and famous quarterback of Brainsworth High school.
All those characters just made the ladies swarm over him seeking his attention in the hopes that they could claim his heart but the young Adam was no where near ready to be held down with one girl.

He seeked a good time with them but never a relationship and when his friends asked him why he would just laugh first before saying, "Am not ready to give up my life to one soul." Just those words were enough to shut up his friends and thus they left him to it after all it was normal for the school's coolest guy to act that way right.

So what was one to expect when he saw a nerdy girl alone in the woods looking at the sunset. Of course it was more logic for the play boy in him to act out and catch new prey that he was sure was easy to catch after all nerds were saints and easy to manipulate.

However, he was surprised by this blonde who answered back without a hint of shyness at all the hotness he had presented in all it's glory to her. But he was not one to give up that easily and as she told him her name before she left he looked at the sunset and smiled. "Well Mara hope you know playing hard to get will make it more pleasurable when you will be the one begging for my attention when am done with you."

He was in the room sleeping with his friends, Abel and Muhammad when they were informed to get out and meet the other school here. His friends were the first to leave as usual leaving him to ready his cocky self ready for another round and the blonde who had dared to challenge his charms in the slightest means.

As he walked towards the others at the camp fire point wondering how he could see her again he was knocked by a girl who was about to crash into the ground when he grabbed her by the waist to help her only for her to look at him and make him smirk like the devil himself.
"Today is my lucky day people."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mara was quick to respond and get out of his arms as she pulled at her dress and contemplated on whether to thank him or not and in the end decided it was the right thing to do. "So thank you for helping me." But the smirk on Rome's face just made her uncomfortable as she wondered what he was up to. "Anytime Juliet just happy to be able to lend a hand to a damsel in distress."

And with those few words he left her there and walked towards the others while beckoning for her to follow him. Little did she realise that there was a certain Raven haired beauty watching her at that moment  and had witnessed all that had taken place.

To say Adrienne was mad was an understatement she was like an erupting volcano level  furious at Mara. She was actually angry at herself also for how she felt when she had been able to hide her feelings towards the blonde all that time in the past for this to happen now only because she had let her guard down because of Bianca.

But yet how could she have resisted Bianca was experienced and knew all the right places to test her to let lose her nature. And for fucks sake Bianca had gone to far at flirting with Mara and even the kisses. But how she ended up with her together kissing desperately to try and quench their hunger for the blondes lips and touch was beyond her. And for Mara to be so turned on that she was more responsive and submissive when it was all of them together proved one thing to the Raven haired beauty.

Mara was leaving here as hers together with Bianca or so help her she was loosing her shit. And that's when Bianca sat down next to her with the same expression on her face before asking with her voice laced with hate as she also stared at the blonde on the other side of the fire circle who was yet oblivious of them staring at her. "Who is that asshole??"