3♡ Fuck you i won't do what you tell me

Red lights flash against Wendy's face as she dances her way to Alo and Rich as they chat up two blondes.

She catches Rich's eye as he chuckles nervously, "uh, you wouldn't like it" he shakes his head as the girls ask what music he's listening to on his phone.

"We like everything" one girl smiles chipperly and Rich lights up, walking to the speakers.

Alo shakes his head violently, "no, no, we're not with him, hurry" he grabs Wendy's arm.

She laughs, "it can't be that bad" she shrugs him off.

Rich unplugs the girl's phone and everyone groans as he replaces it with his own.

"Now this is music" he grins, hitting play as a metal tempo starts and everyone complains.

"Turn it off!" One of the girls squeal as Rich shushes her, "wait for it".

Suddenly loud, incoherent screaming comes from the speakers, vibrating the entire house as Rich joins in.

Everyone covers their ears angrily and Alo turns to Wendy dumbfounded as she nods along to the music.

He scoffs, "you two" he points between them, "are fucking crazy. And perfect for each other!" He calls over the music as Wendy ignores him.

The three hit the cold ground as they're thrown from the party.

Wendy groans, resting her head against the stone, "posh fuckers".

Alo sits up from Rich's floor, turning the lamp on.

"I'm never gonna get laid if you keep being such a douche to all the dames we meet" he huffs as Rich barely opens his eyes.

"That's because all the girls we meet are always arseholes" he breathes out.

Alo scowls, "I don't care if they're one- legged, dead hermaphrodites. I need some sex--soon" he whines and
Rich glances at him.

"It's never gonna happen if you keep acting like an axe wound all the time" Alo lectures.

Rich sighs, "I'm not wasting my time on peroxide-sodden Miley Cyrus clones" he stresses.

He wanted a girl he could relate to, who he actually liked being around.

Alo scoffs, "bullshit. So if a tasty metalhead piece of clunk walked into your life you'd ask her out, straight away?" He asks sarcastically.

Rich nods, "yeah, and she'd say yes" he turns away, closing his eyes.

Alo shrugs, "Right. Well then, I'm gonna partner you up, i already have someone in mind" he curls up in his sleeping bag.

Wendy runs downstairs, brushing her hair with her fingers as she pulls her bag over her shoulder.

"Oi, hold on" her mother rushes out from the living room, stopping her and Wendy rolls her eyes.

"Didn't you wear that yesterday?" She looks her over and Wendy scoffs, "it's clean".