14♡ The Beach

The sun beams down on them as Rich passes her the joint, "this is the only room I've ever had where you have to wear sun block" he laughs.

Wendy smiles, "it's fabulous" she moans.

"Fabulous it is" Rich grins.

"If I die tomorrow then I'd go happy" he nods.

Wendy nods in agreement, "only you're not allowed to die, ever" she breathes.

"Not when when I'm all wrinkly and gray?" he turns and she shakes her head.

"Never, you're stuck with me forever I'm afraid" she smiles.

He shrugs, "If I did die I'd just come back and tell you knob jokes".

Wendy laughs, "well, your knob has always been kind of a joke".

He nods, "it has, but usually it's ready for a bit of stand up" he laughs at his own joke.

"Can I tell you something?" Wendy leans on her elbow and he nods.

"I've had a number of orgasms today and right now I'm completely happy" she takes the joint from him, kissing him as he changes positions, smiling.

***

"Mini I could fucking kiss you right now!" Wendy cheers as the pool fills with water.

She figured it out and it was just deep enough to get in.

"Oi, I'd like to see that" Rider grins and they roll their eyes.

Rich grabs her waist, lifting her as she screams before going under.

She jumps up, splashing him with a scowl.

He pulls her into his chest, "Feel the love, not the hate" he shushes her and she splashes him again.

"Hi, kids" the blonde guy from last night stops by the pool, Luke, with his friend.

"We just wanted to drop over" Luke smiles.

"Yeah, friendly, you know?" his friend grins and Wendy gets an unsettling feeling.

"Anyway, we had a kicking time last night, right?" he claps.

  Mini snorts,
"did he just say kicking?".

Luke forces a laugh, "yeah, Jakey's  retro" he nods.

"Anyway, thing is it's a bit embarrassing, but you guys have got something that belongs to us" he looks around.

"What?" Nick asks, drying off.

His friend Jake lifts one of the bags of weed, "This. We thought this place was empty so we stashed it here" he explains.

"Finders keepers?" Mini smiles.

Luke tuts, "I'm sorry, it's just we owe a little cash on it".

"I tell you what, how about we throw in some eighths to say sorry?" he suggests.

Alo shrugs, "yeah, or you could chuck in some ounces, I mean we do a lot of spliff" he glares.