13♡ Holiday

Morocco
day 1

The dust flies around as dirtbikes roar down the road.

"Where the fuck are we?" Wendy shouts to Alo as he looks down at his map, shrugging.

They had to take separate flights from everyone else and now they lost the airport.

The group stop at a turn.

"Alo, the other plane is due soon" Wendy takes a drink of her water.

Mini rolls her eyes, grabbing the map.

"This isn't a map, its a multiple choice test for retarded twats" she slams it against his chest.

"Well, yeah, I confuse easily" he stammers, glancing down at her exposed chest.

She raises her brows, "yeah, you find the fucking airport and I'll check to see if my tits are still there, teamwork" she grins.

"Fuck! fuck, they're all over me!" Wendy squeals are ants crawl up her arms, slapping herself.

Mini sighs, "wait, stand still" she pulls her shirt off, wiping her chest.

Nick and Alo stare in a daze and Wendy scoffs.

A loud roar fills the sky as the plane flies over them.

"Say it" Nick grins as Alo throws the map.

"Follow that plane!" he screams.

Nick grabs Wendy's bike, racing off.

"Oi! fucking hell" Wendy huffs as she turns to Mini and the last bike.

"Cunts" she gets on, "I'll drive" she sighs as Mini climbs on.

***

Everyone screams as they pull into the airport, Rich, Grace and Liv coming into sight.

Wendy jumps off the bike excitedly, running over as Rich lifts her and she wraps her legs around him.

A random man furrows his brows, turning to Grace.

"He is not big gay?" he points to Rich and Wendy laughs.

"Now you really do look like Justin Bieber" she looks down at his pink vest and blue shorts.

He refused to buy holiday clothes and brought his cousins.

He gasps, "take that back or I'll drop you" he stares at her seriously.

She smiles, "nope".

He loosens his grip and she gasps, "okay, I take it back, please don't" she squeezes her eyes shut.

He smiles, kissing her cheek as he lowers her.

Everyone turns to each other, running into a group hug.

"Holiday!" Nick screams excitedly as everyone laughs.