The New World (Part 4 - The White Knight)

Shulk Narrating

I opened my eyes. Suddenly, as I held the Monado, a light came out of it and Alvis manifested in front of me. He was exactly the same, but he had a red Core Crystal with the same shape as Pyra and Mythra's on his chest.

At the same time, the Monado started to acquire color, ending up looking like the True Monado, but with the colors of the other two.

"Your Monado has reached its physical form. You have finally awakened its true power." Alvis said to me.

"Its... true power?" I said, confused.

"Are you... Ontos?" Rex asked.

Right, I forgot everyone was there.

"That is correct, I am Alvis, or, as you know me, Ontos, the Aegis."

"Nice to meet ya!" Rex moved his hand to shake Alvis'.

"You are the boy I saw in my vision. Good job, Shulk." He said to me.

Rex looked at Alvis waiting for him to shake his hand.

"Awkward." Mythra commented. "Anyways, you must be powerful." Mythra said, interested in Alvis.

"I am. You must be Pneuma, no? I can... sense it. Your power, I mean." Alvis explained. "However, I feel like it is not complete."

"It's a long story." Mythra responded.

Suddenly, I felt a strange feeling in my body. A familiar feeling.

Dunban was lying in the snow, with a big wound on his chest. The ground was full of his own blood.
Fiora was there too. Her head looked as if it had been squeezed very hard, leaving multiple wounds.
A white knight, with his sword stained with blood, looked at me.

It was a vision.

"NO!" I screamed.

"Shulk, what's wrong!?" Reyn said to me, worried.

"I just... had a vision. On it, Dunban and Fiora were..." I didn't finish my sentence.

"What!? What do you mean, a vision?" Mòrag asked, concerned.

I explained my ability to see fragments from the future to Rex's group. I didn't have the time to tell the story of our journey with details to them, so I skipped some parts, such as the visions.

"I see. So, if we don't do something, Dunban and Fiora will die." Brighid observed.

"What should we do? Why would a guy we don't know kill me and Dunban?" Fiora asked.

"Maybe he is the person that caused the destruction I saw on my visions." Alvis theorized.

"It doesn't matter who it is, I won't let that happen." I assured. "The Passaro is waiting for us where we landed, so we are going to need to go there. We can't stay here, he could corner us easily."

"But if group stay here, vision would change, no?" Tora asked.

"Maybe. But it could be much worse. With enough preparation, and if we hurry up, we might be able to reach the Passaro before the vision happens." I responded. "We are going to need some of us to protect Dunban and Fiora. I will be one of them."

We organized everything. Me, Alvis, Reyn, Melia, Riki, Zeke, Pandoria, Nia and Dromarch would be in charge of the security of Fiora, and Rex, Mythra, Pyra, Tora, Poppi, Mòrag, Brighid and Sharla would be in charge of the security of Dunban.

We were close to the Passaro when a big blizzard appeared. It didn't even let us see five steps in front of ourselves.

"What is this?!" Nia exclaimed, worried "Should we return and wait for it to stop?"