Prologue

Our story begins with the soon to be King, Ben of Auradon sending out the proclamation that not one but four Villain Children from the Isle of the Lost shall attend the prestigious Auradon Prep. Who are the four Villain Children you might ask?
Mal, the Daughter of Maleficent & Hades. Half Sister to Hadie. This Half-Fairy Demi-Goddess has yet to truly tap into her magicks and unleash the power she possesses. Mal having live with her mother, is always looking for ways to be like her. However, it would seem that no matter what task Maleficent gives her or whatever nefarious schemes Mal conceives on her own, she will never win her mother's approval.
Our next Villain Kid is Jay, the Son of Jafar. Jafar was stripped of his Genie Powers but it is hinted at that he used what little he had to will Jay into existence. Jay is Jafar's pride and joy, becoming a master thief.
The Daughter of former Queen Grimhilde, otherwise known as the Evil Queen, Evie was taught to suppress her natural intellect and to focus on accentuating her natural beauty. Evie's father has been kept a secret to her, being told that he is just as handsome as Queen Grimhilde is beautiful.
Last but not least there is Carlos DeVil, Son to the one and only Cruella DeVil. Carlos is a slave to Cruella. The only thing the shy young boy is good for is to do her chores and be another henchman like Jasper and Horace along with their boys Jace and Harry. Carlos didn't dare ask about his father knowing fully well that Cruella would punish him for even thinking about anyone other than her. His Uncle Cecil DeVil and his Cousin Diego DeVil are also on the Isle of the Lost but have remained estranged for quite some time.
So here we have it. The four Villain Kids selected to attend Auradon Prep in hopes that Isle of the Lost isn't filled with as much hatred and evil as the Kingdom had once thought...