chapter 1: I'm fine

This is a fairly popular story of mine over on FF.net. I uploaded it once but took it down because of mistakes and such, So, I'm going back through and fixing it. Hope you enjoy! If you do, tell me what you think, tell others about it. If you follow me, I will follow you!

The most important warning for the story is: Rape in memories and hinted(no details). I put this so I wont get in trouble or offend anyone, so keep this in mind before you begin to read it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:I'm fine.

Naru whimpered in pain as she sat up slowly, she panted hard, her body shaking in fear and pain, especially in her lower region and legs.

She sniffled and wiped tears from her cheeks with a little blood, she looked around still trying to catch her breath, her teammates Sasuke and Sakura were both unconscious only a few feet away from her.

She gasped in pain as she sat up more, she looked her orange pants that laid next to her on the ground with the remains of her shredded underwear.

"Heh, heh, little one.." the man in front of her said, she looked at him shaking in fear and began to cry again, he stood in front of her fixing his pants. "I will enjoy seeing how this plays out.... be a good girl and let it happen..... well..... there's no way to stop now." he said whispering the end then chuckled, he dug in his waist pack and produced the heaven and earth scrolls, he threw them at her, he smiled a sharp fanged smile, his golden eyes gleamed in enjoyment and madness and he took off into the trees.

Naru let out a louder cry and looked around, she was all alone, she sniffled and struggled to stand up, she finally got up, her legs buckled under her, her stomach churned as she watched as blood and white substance ran down her legs, she grabbed her pants and what was left of her underwear, she wiped her legs and pulled her pants on slowly whimpering in pain, she fixed her sports bra and tugged her shirt back down and grabbed her jacket and tied it around her waist.

She panted and grabbed the scrolls and dried her face, she took a step and gasped in pain hitting the ground, she looked and cursed as she saw her ankle swollen and bruised, she dragged herself to Sasuke and Sakura and sighed shakily before shaking them trying to wake them up.

Sakura moaned and woke up and held the back of her head, Sasuke came awake, he jumped up with a kunai in his hands and his sharingan shining bright. "Where is that freak?!" he snarled panting.

"He's gone..." he looked at Naru, he took in her look and blinked.

"He left?"

"He fought and when he knocked you guys out, he fought me and he took off when he realized we didn't have any scrolls I guess...." she said, they sighed. "But, not before I got these..." she said and held out the scrolls.

"Awesome!" Sakura said and laughed, Sasuke smirked and nodded.

"We're pretty close to the tower..." he said looking around. "We still have three days left..... if we make it before the morning..." he said. "Wanna head out?" he asked, they nodded, Naru hobbled up slowly ignoring the pain in her legs.

Naru stayed in the back going slowly trying not to land on her wounded foot, she panted hard and blinked, she swallowed hard and her mind flashed back to a little bit ago, she hit her foot and hissed in pain and fell to the limb in front of her, they stopped and jumped back.

"You alright Naru?" Sakura asked.

"I.... I..... I hurt my ankle...." she said and swallowed hard again, she panted and her stomach twisted, she crawled over and threw up and panted hard, she bit her lip and whimpered.