Chapter 10: Truth

Chapter 10: Truth.

Naru chuckled as she helped braid Misaki's hair back. “Now, are you going to be good for aunt Tsunade?”

“Yes ma'am.” she said nodded, Naru smiled at her.

“Knock knock.” Itachi said coming in.
“Daddy!” Misaki said and smiled, he chuckled and kissed her head gently, Naru smiled and tied the last band around the end of her long hair and Misaki got up and twirled a little, Naru watched her and smiled a little more, she looked at Itachi as he watched her as well.

“Itachi, can I talk to you?” she asked, he looked at her and nodded, both walked out and walked to the hall that led to the indoor spring bath.

“What's wrong?” he asked.

“Why don't we talk to Sarutobi?”
“Naru-”

“No! It's not fair! You told me and it's not fair that you have to sneak around to be with your daughter...” she said. “I can talk to the old man and maybe we can get you back in here...” he sighed. “You want to! Don't you?” she asked. “You want to sneak around to see Misaki all the time?” she said.

“Sasuke-”
“Tell him the truth!” she said. “He'll have to get over it sooner or later!” she said. “I don't think it's fair.” she said and smiled at him. “Let's at least talk to him...”
“Fine.” he said, she smiled and hugged him, he froze and returned it, she pulled back and smiled at him, he gulped and leaned down and kissed her lips, she froze then leaned into it, he cupped her head and he licked at her lips, she opened her mouth.

“Naru!” she pulled back and with a gasp and looked down with a blush.

“I.... I...” she stuttered and gulped, Itachi pulled back looking down a blush on his cheeks.

“I...” he stopped.

“Um, let's go talk to.... the old man...” she said, he nodded and both walked in, Tsunade arched her eyebrow at the blushes but didn't question them, Naru kissed Misaki's head and left with a wave and Itachi followed her in disguise.

Sarutobi looked up as Naru came in with Itachi, she shut the blinds and put up a privacy jutsu.

“Naru?” he asked.

“We need to talk...” she said and looked at Itachi, he dropped the henge, Sarutobi sighed.

“Naru-”
“It's not fair and you know it!” she said, he sighed and looked at Itachi.

“Do you want to come back Itachi?” he asked.

“Well, if I can be with my family, yes.” he said and nodded.
“Can you deal with the people?”
“I dealt with it before I ever did that.” he said.

“Do you want me to reveal the truth? There will be a lot of questions.” he said.