chapter 14: A new family

LAST CHAPTER!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14: A new family.

7 almost 8 year old Misaki giggled as she ran across the yard giggling as Kuky barked and ran along with her. She fell to the ground with a breathless giggle, he jumped on her stomach and snuggled against her, she kissed his head and smiled at him, he let out a playful growl and patted at her with his small paws. His foot caught the necklace around her neck making her grunt.

“Careful boy.” she said and sat up checking the necklace for damage, it was a twisted design that had the Uchiha symbol on one side and the Uzumaki symbol on the other, she had received it for her 7th birthday from Itachi and he told her that it represented that she was apart of both great clans and always would be.

She held it and kissed it gently with a smile, the wind blew through her long blue-black locks, Kuky grumbled with a whine getting her attention, she giggled and moved the necklace back under her shirt and looked at him, she saw movement and looked over at Kiki who was hopping along eating the fresh spring grass blissfully ignoring the fox and the fox ignoring her. She got up again and ran around again with giggles.

“Misaki! Lunch!” she smiled and picked up Kiki who relaxed in her arms and Kuky ran behind her into the house, she pulled her shoes off quickly and put Kiki in her large cage and walked into the kitchen.

Itachi smiled at her and she gave him a big grin, he put a sandwich down on a plate with some veggies and her favorite juice.

She smiled and quickly ate her lunch and Itachi watched and smiled as she thought she was being snaky and slipping some to Kuky.

“So, did I finally make it right?” he asked talking about the sandwich. Misaki had been complaining to him that he didn't spread the condiments on the bread correctly or the meat wasn't cut right like how Naru had done.

“It's getting better...” she said, he smiled and sighed. “Still not as good as momma's though!” he sighed with a slump making her giggle and he huffed playfully. “Oh daddy! I wanted go ask, can I go on big C-rank mission with uncle Sasuke-sensei and Kakashi-sensei?” she asked and took a gulp of her drink.

“Hm.” he said stroking his chin with a smile.

“PLEASE!!!!!” she whined and gave him a puppy dog pout, he hummed again and continued to think knowing it was driving her positively insane, she whined and bounced in place a little.

“I guess so.” he said, she cheered loudly and launched at him with a tight hug. “So long as you do your chores and you get your work done.” he said, she nodded quickly.

“I promise!” she said holding her hand up, he chuckled and ruffled her hair.

“Good girl, now I have to go to the hokage office and Kakashi is coming over to babysit, you're going to be a good girl right?” he asked.

“Yes sir!” she said nodding quickly.

“Good!” he said. “I'm going to get ready, you wait for him.” he said, she nodded and Itachi walked up the steps to the master bedroom so he could wash up and get changed.

When he came down he heard Misaki greeting Kakashi who gave a cheerful greeting right back, he looked at Itachi and smiled.

“Thanks again for this.” Itachi said pulling his shoes on.

“No problem.” he said.

“She just had lunch so if she wants a snack she can have one.” he said, Kakashi nodded. “You know all of that. Oye!” he said shaking his head, Kakashi chuckled. “Be good Misaki.” he said as he walked out.