Chapter 3: Help

Chapter 3:Help.

Two days Naru kept herself locked up in her apartment, team 7 had come to see her but she didn't answer, she simply laid in bed and cried in sorrow, in anger, in confusion, in pain, and just plain out screamed in her pillow.

She took the test a couple more times and they all came back positive and she was almost 100% certain that she really was pregnant.

She sighed and dragged herself out of bed, her stomach growled in hunger, she made a bowl of cereal and ate that, she walked back to her room and bit her lip, she sighed and pulled out some baggy work out pants and slid them on, she pulled a plain black t-shirt on and sighed, she kept her hair out of it's ponytail and walked out sliding some simple shoes on her feet.

She walked through the streets looking down, she stopped and focused her chakra a little and nodded as she located the one she was looking for.

She ran through the streets and slowed down panting, she looked up and hissed as she saw Kakashi walking towards her direction, she ducked behind a tree and stood there as he passed, he stopped and blinked a few times, she bit her lip and ran off quickly hoping he didn't see her.

She walked to the hot springs and sighed as she felt the chakra she was looking for, she gulped and walked in and began to look around, she sighed when she didn't spot him. Maybe I made a mistake?-she was cut off when she heard a giggle to her right, she turned and walked towards it and saw man sitting at the fence, he had spiky white hair that was long and pulled into a ponytail, he had a scroll leaned against the wall next to him.

Here goes nothing...she thought and walked up quietly and paused, she bit her lip and tapped his head, he stiffened and turned around quickly, she blinked and stepped back startled.

“What kid? I'm busy.”he said looking back in the hole.

“I need to talk you...it's important...”
“Hn.”
“I need my godfather...”she said, he stiffened and turned completely and looked at her.

“Godfather? If you know that, then you know-?”
“Who my parents are? Yes I do.”she said and nodded. “Can I please talk to you....it's important...privately..”she said and bit her lip, he blinked, instantly getting the feeling in the pit of his stomach that something was seriously wrong.

“Okay..”he said and got up, he brushed himself off and picked up his scroll and nodded, they walked out and he led her to a tea shop, he ordered two cups of tea and a light snack, they walked to the back of the restaurant and sat down at the table, he sat on one side and she the other.

He took a bite of food and sighed, he looked at her, she was looking down and shaking. “Alright gaki, talk.”he said, she looked up at him and sighed.

“I.....I'm ….in trouble.....right now....”she said and fought her tears again, she wrung her hands tight in her lap.

“How?”he asked.

“Something...h... ha...happened at the ch...chunin exams..”she stuttered, her jaw quivered and her body shook.