chapter 13: Hold on

Chapter 13:Hold on.

Naru shook in fear as Orochimaru approached her, his eyes gleaming in enjoyment, her stomach churned as all the memories of him raping her years ago came back , she sobbed as he came closer to her.

Kabuto watched from the background as Orochimaru worked quickly. “Shouldn't we take off?” Kabuto asked.

“We don't have the time.” he said. “I just need to do this and I'll have my powers soon enough.” he said.

“Can't you just place the curse mark on her?” Kabuto asked.

“That will take three years before her body is ready, this is much better.” he said. “Get the vial.” he said, Kabuto gulped and nodded slightly.

~o0o~

“You're sure she's in there?” Itachi asked looking at Kakashi, he nodded.

“Yeah.” he said, they looked at the building built down in the ground. “She's in there.” he said.

“We need to make a plan, we can't just go busting in there.” Tsunade said, they nodded, suddenly Jiraiya jumped down.
“Fill me in.” he whispered.

“Naru traded places with Misaki, he's in there.” Itachi said.

“Is there a chance he'll put a mark on her?” Tsunade asked.

“I don't think so, if he's desperate he'll try something else, the mark, from what I understand takes three years to mature.” he said, they sighed quietly.

“So what will he do?”

“Who cares. He wont.” Itachi said and gulped.

“Where is Misaki?”
“Deidara has her, I put her in a gentle genjutsu, I don't want her in there.” he said, they nodded. “Let's go.” he said, they nodded and ran forward towards the entrance.

-*o*-

Naru struggled slightly from Orochimaru and cried out as he pushed the needle into her arm, she shook as he looked up a bag of blood to it and pushed the blood in, she cried out and shook in pain.

He chuckled and stepped back and watched as the blood moved into Naru's body, her veins popped up and she screamed in pain and thrashed but couldn't pull the bindings off.

Marks appeared on Naru's skin and her arms started to become pale, she let out a loud scream and slumped into the chair.

The wall smashed open, they flinched and saw a red chakra arm there, Itachi walked in glaring, Orochimaru chuckled.

“Well, well, Itachi-kun.” he purred, he snarled at him and ran in, Orochimaru shot snakes out at him, a katana shot out sliced the snakes apart, he looked to see Sasuke there.