Chapter 6: Creepy Guys

Xavier

I'm going to regret this so much, I thought as I got out of the shower and changed.

I tiptoed through my room so I wouldn't wake up Sam. I grabbed the pen and a piece of paper and wrote a note to her.

Sam. I had to leave to go do something real quick but I will be back at noon. Jay and I have a surprise for you and Kyrn and I think you girls will like it. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. But I'll be back in about 2 hours.

See you later princess.

Xavier

I walked out of my room and quickly walked down the steps to see Jay eating cereal at the table.

"Hey man," he said while putting a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Hey," I said, grabbing an apple. "Ready to go to the meeting?"

"Yeah. Zander should be here soon," he said looking at his watch.

Right on cue the door opened and in walked Zander fixing his belt.

"Sorry. I woke up late," he said, focusing on his belt.

Jay and I laughed at him as he struggled with it.

"It's all good dude," I said. "Let's roll."

The meeting was long and all we talked about were the rogues and to see the status of the pack. That was pretty much it. Nothing really new or special.

We walked up to my house and Ryan, Hunter, and Tim were standing by my door waiting for me.

"Hey alpha," they said.

"Hey, guys. Okay, so I think I have an idea to get the girls to warm up to us," I said.

"How?" Jay asked skeptically.

"I want you guys," I said pointing to Ryan, Hunter, and Tim, "to take Sam and Kyrn shopping."

"Wait, what?" Tim asked me shocked.

"Do you think that could work?" Jay asked me.

"Yeah. I mean they have been here for a while. Maybe if we let them do this, they won't try to run away-" I paused as I thought about it. "-as much."

"Fine," the guys said.

Jay and I smiled at each other and I opened the door. But what I didn't expect to see was my sexy little mate and Kyrn screaming at the TV.

We walked in to see the Vikings playing against the Steelers.

"Come on Vikings!" my sexy mate yelled.

"Pu-lease Sam. Steelers are going to win," Kyrn said smirking.

"Who knew they were football fans." I laughed to Jay and the guys.

~*~

Sam

Well, Kyrn and I were going to try and leave this morning but I saw Hunter and Tim watching football.

And well, it was the Vikings versus the Steelers.

So Kyrn and I had to stay.

"Who knew they were football fans." I heard someone laugh.

I turned around and saw Xavier, Jay, Zander, Ryan, Hunter, and Tim standing there watching us in amusement.

I flipped them off and continued watching the game.

"You should have seen them," Hunter said walking over to the couch.

"They were probably going to kill us if we changed the channel. So we did the only smart thing we could do. Hand Sam the remote and hide," Tim said laughing.