Chapter 21: Plan Is In Action

Sam

It'd been a day since our little run-in with Brittany and her slut crew.

And today, we were going to order a pizza from Pizza Hut and go pick it up. But! We may or may not order a wrong pizza and tell her that we didn't order it when we get there. But of course, we had to wait until after training to do that. And I wasn't looking forward to the training one bit.

A couple of reasons. One, it was freaking five in the morning, two, Xavier will be my trainer and three, he trains shirtless. Shirtless! I'm not going be able to concentrate on anything, he has an extremely fine body and an amazing eight pack. So tell me if you could avoid looking at that. Yeah, I didn't think so.

"Ready to get up babe?" Xavier asked from beside me.

"Hell to the no," I mumbled with my face in the pillow.

"Come on. We have to get ready for your training session."

"Oh, freaking bite me!" I spat out pushing him away softly and pulling a pillow over my head.

I heard him chuckle.

"Your wish is my command," I heard Xavier growl.

I felt the pillow being moved off my head, and his body moved on top of mine preventing me from moving. He held my wrists in his hand and placed feathery kisses around my mark.

Shit. What did I get myself into?

"X-Xavier," I stuttered out.

"Yes princess?" he asked before going back to kissing my mark.

"I-I was kidding," I said clenching my fists to keep from moaning out.

"I wasn't."

I felt his teeth become pointier and I knew he was actually dead serious.

I tried to wiggle out of his hold, but I felt his little mini-me come join us on my butt and he groaned.

"Stop. Moving," he said.

I let out a nervous giggle, while he let out a low possessive growl.

"Mine," he said softly. "You're all mine."

Okay so that time, I did let out a moan. Not my smartest idea, but hey. I couldn't help it okay.

"Who's that?" I shouted looking to my left.

Xavier jumped off of me getting into a defensive stance and growling.

"Where?" He asked scanning the room.

But I already got up, grabbed the clothes I laid out last night, and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

"No one," I laughed.

"What the hell?" He roared slamming his fists down on the bathroom door.

"I needed a shower, but you were too busy attacking my neck."

"Well sorry for wanting to kiss my girlfriend."

"You are such a dork." I laughed out getting in the shower.

"Wait!" he suddenly yelled out.

"What?"

"Can I take one with you? We could save water."

"Ha ha! No!" I yelled back laughing.

You wouldn't want to take a shower. Maybe something else that I will not name.

"Fine hurry up then. I have to take a cold shower," he mumbled the last part.

I busted out laughing. I was laughing so hard I had to hold onto the wall to avoid slipping and possibly hurting myself.