Chapter 19: Dinner Food Fight

Sam

Crap. Right now, I am scared of Xavier's payback. Probably shouldn't have messed with him, but oh well. Can't take it back now.

I grabbed some nicer clothes and ran out of our room.

I don't want to be in here when Xavier comes out. Avoiding him will be my best choice right now.

After I ran down some steps and came into another hallway I got lost. I can usually make it downstairs no problem, but I think I took a wrong turn when I was thinking too hard.

I groaned and kept walking forward.

A door opened and it turned out to be a bedroom. I quickly shut it. Oops.

"Luna?" a voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw someone from the pack.

"Hi," I smiled nervously at him.

"Are you lost?" he asked.

He looked quite nice. He had shaggy blonde hair and bright green eyes.

I nodded embarrassed and he chuckled.

"Come on," he said with a smile as he motioned for me to follow him.

After a five minute walk, he brought me to the bathroom that is by the living room.

I thanked him and quickly got ready.

After getting ready, I went into the living room to see Xavier, his dad, and some other pack members talking.

Let's not go over there, I thought as I was into the kitchen.

"Hello Mrs.-" She cut me off by giving me a look. "I mean Tammy."

She smiled and nodded.

"Hello dear," she replied warmly.

"Need any help?" I asked.

She gave me a weird look. "You want to help?"

"Sure." I smiled. "I help my mom cook dinner sometimes."

"Oh. Then sure. You can start by cleaning the lettuce if you want," she said as I nodded and headed over to the sink after grabbing the lettuce. "So where are your parents? They are probably freaking with my son kidnapping you. I am deeply sorry about that Sam."

I waved her off. "It's okay. I got a great boyfriend out of it. But she doesn't know. My parents and Kyrn's parents went out of the country to have some adult time for about two months. She doesn't know a thing. But I don't know what I'm going to do when they come back. I highly doubt Xavier will let me leave without him."

"Yes. Ever since we told him about mates, he was always excited about getting one. He told us that she would be beautiful and kind. He was right." She smiled at me and I smiled at her comment. "He loved the idea of having someone made just for him. He also told us that once he got her, he wouldn't let her go and that he would treat her like a princess. He would become protective of his princess. I also know he can be a bit possessive of you."

"A bit?" I asked laughing.

"Okay okay. Maybe a lot." Tammy giggled.

"There you go." I laughed.

"Is Sam rea-oh hello Sam," Chris said coming in.

"Hello, Chris."

I wondered if they actually accepted me being a human.

What if they just said that because Xavier was right there? What if they think I'm not good enough to be a wolf's mate and a Luna of this pack?

"Are you okay?" Tammy asked me looking at me concerned.