Epilogue

Sam

I tried to balance the dishes as I was talking to Kyrn on the phone. It's actually a lot harder than you think.

"Yes. Xavier and I would love to go out to eat with you and Jay - Tommy don't lick that! - what time?" I asked, trying to put away dishes.

"How about lunch and what did Tommy do?" Kyrn laughed.

"He decided he wanted to lick the wall." I said laughing as Tommy, my five-year-old son, looked at me with a sheepish smile.

"Oh gosh. It's okay, Sabrina decided she wanted to have a pet squirrel the other day. She came home crying because it ran away from her." Kyrn laughed.

Sabrina is Kyrn's and Jay's four-year-old daughter.

A lot has happened since Xavier and I get married.

We now a five-year-old son named Tommy and a little child on the way. We wanted to name Tommy after my dad and my dad cried when we picked out the name.

But the funny thing, Xavier didn't know I was pregnant. Whoops?

But Kyrn and Jay have a four-year-old daughter named Sabrina and another one coming as well. She is about three months along and I'm pretty sure Jay was more excited than she was.

Even Chloe had a child. He was six-years-old and his name was Michael. He was the cutest little guy ever. Well, except for Tommy.

A new pack came into town. They aren't that far from here, but Ryan, Hunter, and Tim all found their mates. Pretty strange huh?

They haven't introduced us to them yet. Little selfish wolves.

I was brought out of my thinking when I heard the front door open of my new house. That's right! Xavier got us a new house.

I watched as Xavier came strolling in.

"Daddy!" Tommy yelled as he ran full speed into Xavier.

"Oof!" Xavier groaned as Tommy's head made contact with Xavier's downstairs.

I covered my mouth laughing.

"Sorry daddy," Tommy said slowly.

"It's okay Tommy," Xavier wheezed out.

"It wasn't me this time," I said smirking.

Xavier playfully glared at me and stuck his tongue out at me. "I see where Tommy gets it from."

I giggled and put the last plate away. "I did no such thing."

"Of course," Xavier said as he walked over to me and gave me a hug. "I missed you."

I gave him a quick peck. "I missed you too."

"What do you mean I got it from Mommy?" Tommy asked.

"This is going to be good." I smiled as I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest.

Xavier picked up Tommy and sat on the couch and put him on his lap. "Well. I first met mommy when I showed up on her doorstep one night."

"Really?" Tommy asked amazed.

Xavier nodded. "You know how we have mates?"

I watched as Tommy nodded. "Yes."

"Well. When I was in a car with my buddies, we pulled up at a stoplight. I smelled the most amazing smell and when I looked to my right, I saw an amazingly beautiful woman crying in her car."

"Mommy?" Tommy asked looking at me.

"Yes." Xavier beamed and looked me dead in the eye. "I realized she was my mate right away. The other half that was made for me. I was hers the moment I looked into her eyes. And I have loved her ever since."