Griffin Diaz

Chapter 7
-Griffin Diaz "Gay"

"Luca~"

"Stop it!" He whined, slapping away the phone that was on Kim's hands with a video of him being scared playing. She scrolled to the right which displayed pictures of sleeping Luca. He covered his face, softly and mentally screaming into his palms. We all giggled at him but still wrapped our arms around the shy boy when he was basically begging us to stop.

As we entered school grounds, Kim slid her phone into her pockets and we all acted normal although we weren't. We were still sneaking snorts as we made our way to our different classrooms.

Suddenly, people behind us started laughed and snickering so we decided to have a laugh too but all we saw was a another boy in the middle of the loud crowd. He didn't look like he had a fun time being in that place.

"Can't believe he's gay."

"He's going to hell."

"God will hate you."

The whispers ended up being loud insults being thrown at the boy. I turned back to see the reactions of our group and saw their angry yet scared faces. I'm sure they felt the same way as me but I didn't fear any of these losers.

"Love comes in different shapes so mind your own business or I'll grind your head to shreds." I yelled, causing the crowd to be silent for a few seconds but then, they laughed even louder.

"Girly girl? Really?" They snickered, wiping the tears off their eyes.

"Oh, yeah. Really."

"Avery, wait!" Clint warned but I still sprinted forward and latched onto a boy who was laughing. I aggressively grabbed their hair and tried to make then bald but he got to threw me off as if I was an insect.

"Poor girly girl can't even afford milk for strong bones." He flexed, showing his non-existent biceps and for some reason, everyone cooed.

"Girly girl-" He was cut off when a fist landed on his cheek and he fell straight onto the ground. Everyone's gaze turned to the one who punched him which was the one who they were picking on a while ago. He brushed some dirt off his hands, shifting his weight on one leg.

"Could you please carry the sweets for me?" Kim asked in a very honeyed voice as she sat on the dude's body.

"Hehe." Luca giggled, putting his foot on the guy's head.

"Want me to call my family?" Clint reached into my pocket for his phone and everyone immediately shook their heads.

"Technically, we could easily give him or you a concussion." Smilly commented and all of their faces turned pale and lifeless.

"Tell me what good to you get in this?" Velvet demanded with her arms crossed in a very different tone from the one she speaks to us. It was much more bolder than her usual soft voice.

The bell rang, signaling the start of classes. Everyone started walking to their classes, ignoring us. Some of them still had to bump into us when they passed by but we just had to step on their foot.

"Want to join us for breaks?" Me and Clint both asked in sync but he spoke in a mocking voice. He gasped when he was on time and giggled softly, covering his face as I glared at him.

"You don't mind?" He asked with a small grin.

"Not at all!" We suddenly spoke in chorus, staring at each other before furrowing our eyebrows.

"I'm Griffin Diaz, by the way. From Class 3." We did our introductions and made it to class in time.

"Thanks for saving me, by the way. You're real cool." He gave Luca a pat on the back before running off to a different classroom. Kim and Smilly went to theirs while Luca and Velvet went another way. Clint and I also went to our classroom after bidding our goodbyes.