chapter 25: the wedding pt2

Veronica's POV

The limo took us straight to the garden we were getting married at.

There was a aisle, with flowers on each side. At the end there was fairy lights and a little "stage" that me and Archie would say our vows at

We were far away from the wedding though. Most of the people had arrived, and some still coming.

B- "Are you nervous?"

V- "Yeah." I couldn't stop moving, I would tap my feet eagerly, and play with pieces of my hair"

Then we started to hear music. That was our queue.

Cheryl and Toni insisted on going first, so that it was starting off "Good"

They walked down, hand and hand. People smiled, other people stared in disgust because they were "two girls"

Then it was Katy and Betty to walk down. When they got to the end I got even more nervous.

And then it was my turn. As I started walking, I put on a smile. Archie's face  made me giggle a bit, and he mouthed sweet words, to be honest he could probably tell I was nervous.

Then the priest started going on about  how we were "in love". I couldn't really hear anything, I was so focused on Archie. I could tell he was also focusing on me.

P- "Do you, Veronica Lodge take Archibald Andrew's to be your husband?"

I froze. I then looked over at my parents, and everyone. They were all waiting for my answer.

I then looked back at Archie

V- "I do"

P- "And do you, Archibald Andrew's take Veronica Lodge to be your wife?"

A- "I do."

P- "Well that bring said, you may kiss the bride"

Our lips crashed together, and we kissed passionately. Everyone was cheering and clapping, some people were even crying

A- "Oh no, why is everyone crying Ronnie" Archie whispered

V- "Because they're happy for us"

A- "Oh yeah"

Now it was time to head to the reception. Archie and I took our own limo, and everyone drove or got a ride.

Me and Archie were told to "wait" until everyone was inside

A- "Hey Ronnie"

V- "Yeah Archie?"

A- "You look so beautiful"

V- "You look very handsome yourself."

We then started kissing again. We were told to go inside now.

When we started walking in, everyone was sitting at these really fancy tables. There was banners, string lights, balloons and decorations everywhere.

Then a song started to play. A slow song.

It was the song me and Archie picked out, for our first dance"

Archie pulled me out on the dance floor, and we started to slowdance.

A- "You better enjoy this, I took private lessons."

V- "I love it"

A- "Why the fuck are people cryin again? Seriously?"

V- "Archie those are your family members"

A- "So?"

I laughed as we continued to slow dance. Once it was over, people started clapping again.