Will meet again some sunny day

3rd person
Own a autobot mission where the were trying to find forge of solus prime.
"Optimus...you need to see this.." he ran over thier.
"What did you..smokescreen do not touch those two.." he looked the 2 former terrocon and predacon.
"Why not it isnt like they are going to bolt to life and attack me randomly." Optumis looked down at him sighed then walked off..
"Ratchet we found a 2 hole entire predacon and terrocon do you think.."then the cons came and took both of the bodies.
-time skip-
Still 3rd person
When the cons got back to the ship they took both of them to shockwave.
"These are very will matained..get lord megatron." a random con yelled
"Lord Megatron..you are needed in the meda bay by shockwave." Megatron got out of his thrown and walked to the meda bay..when he got thier he recognized them two straight away.
"Shockwave do you know who these two are." He looked confused" these are Ice Con and Slinger Prime" then about 2 dozen cons came running down the hall way yelling about where is the prime and such.Megatron face palmed and sighed yet again..
"Shockwave can you please revive them."
"Yes my lord."then he got to work.
-Time skip this time with a dabing jazz.-
Ices pov.
I have know idea what happened the only thing i remember is that i needed energon..wait i .still alive..i slowly let my optics shift around and there was that damned fragger Shockwave and a still passed out slinger i wad about to say something then slinger woke up and she look like she done saw a scaplet.

Pov.Slinger
(The S H I T just happened i was blacked out the last time.Wait shockwave Le nopey)
I just looked around again and saw Ice and she looked like she wanted nothing more than to do what she did a few...wait it has not been a few.days..
"Ah yo ..shockwave what date is it" he looks up from another predacon that looks for to similiar to me.
"Dont worry about it that is elogical" i looked up at ice ..and she was malking him..then we laughed..the toaster laughed and ice blow up the toaster.
~Later own dat day~
"Welcome to the single pringle awareness club.."ice said in the most polite way ever..half of the deciptixom army was thier to be in the single pringle awareness club..
About that time i said
"The SPAC is in progress and now we must learn everyones dislikes and likes and find every couple they are." Ice spoke up
"The meeting is over the meeting will be held every monday and friday at 6:30pm..If you are late that other predacon will eat you deal.." then pit of the mass there was a ues ma'am rung out...
"I thank that meeting went well dont you Slinger.." i didnt realise what she said because i was staring at a piece of Starscream Fried Chicken..
"Slinger what are you staring at"
"SCFC" she looked around and noticed what the acronym stood for..
"Same here i am hungry want to go hunting" i nodded..
~Time skip~
"OMG JEFFERY CAN YOU PLEASE DIM YOUR LIGHTS, BECAUSE HOLY HELL NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN SEE NINTY MILES AHEAD AND POSSIBLY INTO YOUR FUTURE..DAMN YOU JEFFERY"ice screamed at a random person that had a Autobot symbol on the front..wait autobot..
"Ice that was a AUTOBOT" then we all transformed in the middle of the road and behold it was the Prime himself.

New story finnaly..