chp.6 Leaving the WarShip

"Fraggen prime.." that is when i took the opportunity to flee up into the rafters and stayed thier until i saw it was clear to go back down.. when wheel jack walked back through the hallway he went pass me and did not even say nothing..
Then that is when he did a double take..and screamed..
"WheelJack why are you scre...." they all looked at me.
"Hehe..bye" i booked it out of the base..and transformed...thats when i noticed that i was going to hit a huge rock stucture..
"Damn trying to go for a damn walk end up hurting myself.." smokescreen walked over..
"Optimus is going to be so proud...i could sat i shoot down a predacon.."i transformed back
"Yeah..if you do that then i will get Prowl to ground your aft.."he walked up to me..
"You are a female..and know my brother....and you have the forge.."
"Sweet Solus Prime it is Solus Prime oh my primus.." i looked at him..aw.great a fan boy...when i saif that in my head i looked to my left and saw WheelJack.. he looked down at me
"Slinger is that you" that is the moment i flew off...
*back on the ship*
Kayon stopped me
"Eh..what was you doing...running off with the autobots." I saw wardemon look at me with a sad expression..
"Slinger can we talk alone please.."kayon looked at him with a hint of anger...
"Fine but you can only you can come WarDemon not my twin.."
*in a room somewhere on the war ship*
WarDemons PoV.
"Slinger i have no idea what is wrong with him..he seems very pissed off about everything.."she was looking at her long ass claws...doing the thing knockout does..then back at me..
"I really dont know either..it seems like back on cybertron when you abandoned me you had no clue about that either huh.." i shook my head
"Slinger lesson that night, i was forced to do that by kayon sence he was a jealous little shit l, and still is a jealous little shit."i could tell she has her mothers temper because i lost track of her when she ran out of the room..
Slingers pov.
I cant belive that little piece of shit did that.. when i found him he was in his berth looking at something own a data pad. He didnt notice i was in his room
"KAYON what is the hell is your problem.."
" I dont know Slinger what is my promblem..maybe it is you.." i looked at him
"Its me huh..it is me.." i guess ice heard me because she was standing there with a full energon cube enjoying herself watching this..
"Yes...Slinger it is you." When he said you he pushed me over..that made it that much worse..i was about to knock him out with my forge..when Prowl and Knock out came in thier..and held me back.. knockout tryied to look at me but felled..
"Slinger what is wrong.." kayon looked at them
"What is wrong with slinger, nice question.." he looked like he was fake crying..Prowl went over to him
"Kayon she is your twin.." i glared at him..
"What twin i dont have one no more he has dedicated his life to making mine and everyones a living hell..so one question for you kayon..what is wrong with you.." he looked at me
"Many things dear sister..and you are just in my way.."he walked over to where ice was and i cant believe what happened next he tried to punch her..but she slammed him on the ground..
*time skip..*
Autobot base
Pov.Bluestreak
"Ratchet something is not right.." as a sniper my scences get higher than the normal bot..right now i was watching smokescreen blabbing about how he saw Solus Prime..to be honest i am hoping that ratchet will throw a ranch at him..and there it went..
"Smokescreen well you please shut up some bots are trying to recharge." Ratchet yelled at him while retrieving his ranch.
*warship*
Slinger P.O.V
I cant belive that fragger tried to hit ice..wardemon was being kind for once and calming ice down..prowl was calling ratchet
"Hello this is Prowl.."
"Prowl..it cant be..is my sons with you and jazz.."
"All of that is a yes..can Ice, Slinger , and War Demon come to your location.."
".......yes....but you, jazz and my sons better come to.."
"Well do..."and he hung up.. ice looked at prowl..
"Why are you sending us to ratchet for..."
"Ice lesson thier is something wrong with kayon..while he ran out the door i scenced something strange about him..like it was not him.."
3rd person
While everyone was getting thiet things together one mech was in the shadows stalking them with green eyes that quickly flashed red..
When all of the ones left the warship was going to shut all of its doors and not let the beast out from its doors..
* autobot base*
Miko. Pov
"Wow you guys you 4 are huge..." bulkhead looked at me
"Miko these 4 are Thundercraker, Ice,Slinger, and WarDemon" i kinda smiled more..
"How about those other 4? The dragon i belived that was named slinger looked at me knealed down..
"Thoses other 4 are Jazz and Prowl they are a married couple..and the yellow and red ones they are ratchets kids.." i could not belive that rachet had kids...Wheeljack came out of where he was hiding at..
"Hey Sunny, Sides..Slinger ,ice, prowl, jazz., T.C..wardemon.."they all turned thier heads shaply to the side..
Pov.Wheeljack
When i called every one of them by name the only thing that went through my mind was
"Oh Scrap"
Then that is when i got attack by a predacon and a terrocon.. slinger looked at me
"Wheeljack you shit head" that is when i saw the spark eatter glare at me from across the room.
Chp.7 coming soon probably tomorrow