Chp. 4 T.C needs a adult

Previous
Um...hi...there.." he saw kayon running after me in his dragon form and he could not hit his breaks in time he transformed in the right time ice and T.C was running after him to so all 5 of us ended up sliding into the throne room all dog pilled on poor War Demon...... he looked up at all of us..
"Can you all please get off..i really dont mind at all that i have 2 smexy ass males and 2 fine ass females on me but damn yall are all kin.." at that moment t.c ran away from embarrassment.. ice lanked away to find her embarrassed bro.. kayon tumbled off of me..and then i shot off in to the rafters and hung thier like a bat..
*moments later in T.C's quarters*
Kayon looked at t.c
"You can either call me and my sister a bitch or a snack but i am a snack..." he walks up to Thudercraker.."but hunny you are the whole damn meal...not even that you are a whole full course meal..like damn if i wasnt kin to you i will be..." me and ice looked at him.
"Dont finish that sentence.." T.C ran down the hall..
"I NEED A ADULT..." ice ran out behind him
"BUT YOU ARE AN ADULT.." me and kayon silently walked out of the room....
"Kayon..i love you and all but please be careful with the things you say.." he looked sadly at me"mr...dont give me that face.." he pounted
"Fine"and he walked away pissed off at me.. i said out loud..
"Wow i pissed my own twin off yay me woah.." i turned around only to bump into soundwave.. he pats my head and walks away..
I continued walking until i was face to arm with T.C.. he jumped back alittle bit because he thought i was kayon..
"Oh..Slinger it is just you..." i nodded and kept own walking..when i made it to the elevator pushed the down button waited on it to get thier..when the doors open i saw knockout standing thier with kayon by the wing cussing him out..they got out..i got in the leaft..pressed the up button..i was going to ride it by my self until War demon decided it would be a good idea to ride it with me..then Ice jumped in...then when we was all ready..the thing went up..ice looked at us..
"So who wants to kick kayons ass and who wants to help me bring t.c to Megatron becuase he really needs someone to talk to because of kayons little remark.."
"Well after you ran off with your brother i told him to watch what he was saying..and he got pissed and walked off and just a little while ago i saw Knockout dragging kayon out by his wing and cussing him out.." War looked at us..
"So ice, slinger..look at the moment.. thier is 3 mechs is the elevator 1 terrocon, 1 predacon, and 1 spark eatter and they are all are having the worst days of thier non existent sparks and it is from the same person.." ice and me kinda gave him the same face..
"Okay so all of us wants to have a nice long talk with kayon..about T.C with Megatron.." ice said as the door to the elevator opened showing was was own the flight deck...to be honest we did not see what was next it was all of us being shoved back into the elevator by the one and only..SkyWarp..and poor thing was drenched in water...we all looked outside it wasnt raining...
"Ice terror twins was on the ship..they pranked meeeeee.." me and war stepped out elevator..
*the next day*
POV.  Still Slingers
"Ice,Slinger i have also found.." me and ice didnt have to let him name them it was prowl and jazz.......the only thing you saw was a blur of yellow and red...sunny and sides made a b line for them 2..
"Prowl...Jazz....you 2 are alive and with the decepticons to.." prowl looked at sides..
"What are you even talking about."
*few minutes later of awkwardness*
We was now in the throne room with Megatron because of Kayon..
"So what is it that 4 hiding autobots, and all of you want..and T.C why are you looking at Kayon like he has done someth....nevermind." Ice spoke up..
"Father as you know sometimes T.C has a issue of being very shy when people talk about him...so kayon called him things.."
"KAYON....what did you say to my son.."
"I .....cal...l...led him a fu...ll course meal.." then that is when prowl crashed" i got kayon at smacked him in the back of the head with a random pole i found... T.C ran behind megatron...
"I still need an Adult.." that is when everyone in that room was dog pilling kayon and fighting him..because no one misses with T.C after the war..
*next day*
Ice's pov.
I am still trying to calm my twin down thanks to lizard breath i have to...like damn kayon you scared him..i saw Slinger dragging her feet..and following that Spark eatter..
"Hey..what are yall going.." the spark eatter walked back to my room dragging the poor prime with it..
"Oh..we are going to prank Kayon..by zip tying his hand to his berth .."he finished the sentence off with a smirk..
"Hey..T.C want to zip tie a predacon.." he looked up from his berth and ran out the door..
"Well that is one way you get him to wake up early.." so we all got to his room got the zip ties and got to work also we duck tapped him...
Tbc