Chp.2 Family

Slingers pov.
Me and ice both stopped in the middle of the high way looking at Optimus... we was just standing thier looking at eachother like a hawk does its food..ice looked at him..he looked at me...until we all saw headlights off into the distance.. ice broke tue silence
"Well bye Jeffery..." then she tranformed into a jet in flew off..i looked at Optimus
"Bitch.."transformed into a predacon a flew off while i was at it i smacked him in the face with my large tail..
×back on the war ship×
-flight deck-
I was back in my robot form because starscream was calling all the predacons beast... i was now setting on the edge of the flight deck and looking over to find Jasper, Nevada... i sighed until i felt a touch on my wing..i looked to see which being it was...but when i turned aroud no one was thier....i sighed
"That was wierd" then it happened agian ao i snapped my head around like a owl and looked to see who it was..it was that damned shockwave he was messuring my wings for some odd ass reason...i turned my head back around and slammed my wings shut knocking out a 2 vectacons, shockwave and almost knockout...but he moved out the way in time...
I got up out of my posion that i was in and walked my happy medal lizard ass back into the ship..
While i was walking i heard rumors of dark mout being built. I looked in the thrown room for like a few minutes to see Megatron talking to more cons about it.......
+Few weeks later+
-rise of dark mount-
Me and ice looked at eachother...at this moments we was waiting on shockwave to get back...
We was all surprised when shockwave came out with a BEAST aka PredaKing..
I was in shock knowing that other predacon was made in a lab because of the remains of others like me..
Ice looked the same becuase both of us knows what shockwave did to that thing...also while all of this is happening me and her was behind the throne.. ice looking at me
"That fragger is going to pay for his mistakes one way or another.."
"Agreed" then PredaKing senced me and ice...i say this out of pure fear he was coming straight towards us..before he got thier he sat on his ass and began to sniff us...i think he knew we was just like him....
"Ladys he is not a pet dog so do not treat hi......."he got cut off by predaking chaseing after all the seakers..i am glad he liked me and ice though....ice put her claws own my shoulder
" i wish T.C and Kayon was here to see this.." shockwave walked towards us
"Follow me Ice, Slinger"i kinda smirk alittle before..
"Should we accully have to follow you.."he turned own his heel very sharply
"If you two want to find about your twins you will follow me.." we both had that oh shit face going own..
We decided to follow him into the ground bridge..back to..cyber.....tron...
Everything came flashing back at once..the academy days...the pits...the race track...that kid...and kayon and T.C.....
Me and Ice gulped and keeped walking avoiding all the old spilt energon from the past.. keep in mind ice is a terrocon..and me a predacon and we have not been feed in days so yeah..but we kept own walking until we made it to that old centre of the academy were the building was collasped and the only part of it left was the west wing..aka the lunchroom..
"Hey all these years and the lunchroom is still standing.." shockwave sighed and kept walking..we went in to the west wing still following one eyed bitch.. i was wrong the entire west and north wing was still thier....to be honest the building itself was not in that bad of condition except the lunchroom looked like someone barfed up a lung then let it set in the sink for a few hours..but we was going to the old science lab ..
Time skip...when we got to...lab..
Shockwave knocked own the door and a blue jet with red optics was glaring at him....then i heard the most gayest voice ever saying
"Yaaaaasss queen answer that door..oh yeah...oh hi shocky wocky" me and ice knew that was our twins..
"ThunderCracker and Kayon i have brought you 2 people.." T.C looked out the door saw ice and me standing thier...his facial expression softened...he ran out the door and feel on his face got back up and tackled ice...kayon strutted to the door..peer out alittle bit then saw me..
"Bitch...Slinger...is that you" i could not process what he just said l
"Okay...you fabulous piece of shit come here.." he took a flying leap at me then i got crushed by a whole predacon...then i saw 3 more beings run out the room it was War Demon and the terror twins.. long story short we all had a mini reunion before we left to go back to earth..with 2 terrocons 2 predacons.....1 spark eatter....and a sideswipe and a sunsteaker...
To be continued.....

WoW....i updated.....
I gave been busy..stressed...college and a 3 at once
Art belongs to me lol
Ice & a altnerate version of T.  belongs to her owner
Kayon slinger wardemon me
I do not own transforms