Knives?????

Thor and Loki were on a night out in New York. Loki has been forgiven by all his crimes a year ago. They walked to this exclusive club that Tony recommended.

As Loki and Thor started to walk into the club that got stopped by a security guard.

"I'm sorry sirs but you have to take off all of your weapons." The security guard raised up his hand.

The guard watched as Thor put down his hammer Mjolnir and Loki take off three knives.

"All of your weapons sir." The guard said directing it at Loki.

"Ugh fine mortal." Loki said drawing blades from his boots, arms, and one from his back while the guard watched in horror.

Then Loki decided to have some fun and started to make the illusion that he was drawing blades from beneath his skin. The guard looked about ready to throw up once he was done almost ten minutes later.

"Are you done?" The guard said looking a bit green.

"Oh wait one more." Loki said making a illusion that he was drawing a katana out of his throat like a sword swallower and that's when the guard threw up. The guard let them in and ran to the break room.

"Brother did you have to do that couldn't you have just taken your real knives off and then let us go in." Thor said looking at Loki disappointedly.

"Yes I suppose I could have but what's the fun of that." Loki said smirking.

The next day the video had hit billions of views on YouTube along with likes. Let's just say Loki had a kick out of it along with Tony.

——————————————-—————————

If you have a prompt that you want me to do feel free to suggest it for a comment or message me. I'm open for suggestions.

Love author,
❤️❤️