Forgotten birthday

Peter woke up that morning with a big smile on his face. It was his birthday today and he couldn't wait for what the Avengers had in store for him. Aunt May got a job to write a magazine section in Africa so she decided she would stay there for a while. So she was gone for 6 months and decided to have Peter stay with the Avengers.

Beep Beep Beep!!! Peter slowly turned around and carefully slammed his hand down onto his alarm clock.

"Good Morning, Mr.Parker. And happy birthday too!" Friday said.

Peter woke up enough to say " Thank you Friday."

Peter got out of bed and started doing his morning routine. The school bus came at 7:21 so Peter still had 20 more minutes.

Peter could smell the pancakes from the kitchen. Making his stomach growl. Peter ran into the kitchen and grabbed a huge stack of pancakes.

"Morning guys." Peter exclaimed happily as he dug into his pancakes.

"What are we doing today?" He asked.

"There's nothing important going on today so I think us Avengers are just going to do our own things." Tony said looking around the room.

Peter felt hurt. Aunt May never forgot his birthday. "Well can we all eat dinner out together?" Peter asked. If they don't have anything to do for his birthday then at least he can spend dinner with them.

"Sorry kid I don't really feel like going out for dinner tonight maybe some other time." Clint said. With the other avengers voicing the same sentiments.

"Well it doesn't have to be going out we can just all eat here!" Peter exclaimed trying to convince them.

"Peter you okay? You're never this excited about eating dinner. It's not like anything important is going on today so just let us all rest." Steve said. "Being superheroes isn't easy stuff."

"Oh, okay. Just forget I said anything." Peter said looking down sadly. "Oh I have to head off to school bye guys."

Peter ran across the room. Grabbed his bag and went into the elevator.

At school

"Hey loser happy birthday." MJ said to Peter punching his arm.

"Thanks MJ." Peter said.

"Yeah happy birthday Peter." Ned exclaimed excitement showing on his face. "My mom baked you a cake so you can come after school to my house with MJ to celebrate."

"That sounds perfect Ned." Peter said pulling out his phone. "Let me just text the Avengers that I'm staying at your house after school and I'll do patrol when I leave your house."

"That's fine." Ned said.

This is Gerald the giraffe giving you the sound effect of a school bell because the author can't think of how to do sound effects.

"Oh that's the bell let's go to class.(Like we have a choice.)" Peter said.

Time skip

It seemed that Flash knew it was his birthday because he wasn't beating or verbal abusing Peter. Before Peter even knew it it was the end of the school day.

"Ready to head out." Peter said packing up his bag while Ned and MJ waited for him.

"Why else would we be waiting here if we weren't ready." MJ said staring straight into Peters soul. Peter shivered.

As Peter, MJ and Ned walked oute of the building they noticed a butterfly flying around them.

"Wow that's sooooooo pretty." Ned said.

"Why thank you." The butterfly said turning into a person.

"Wanda!!!!" (Wanda can now shapeshift..... I don't need your permission to do that........ you know what let's accept that this is what I'm doing and move on!!!!)

"Hey guys! Happy Birthday Peter." Wanda said hugging Peter. "I hope you had a good morning I wish I could have been there but I had a late start in my apartment across town."

"It's fine Wanda."

"Can you tell the Avengers that I am going to Ned's place tonight?"

"Ya sure but aren't we going to celebrate with you tonight?" Wanda asked.

"No. They decided that because they have today off they should relax." Peter explained.

"But today's your birthday! We should celebrate it!" Wanda exclaimed.

"No Wanda, they forgot about it that's why we're not celebrating my birthday."

"That's unacceptable."

"Wanda how about you come with me to Neds and we can just celebrate it then?"

"Okay fine." Wanda said rolling her eyes acting as if she was annoyed.

The next day

"Hey kid." Tony said walking through the door of Peters bedroom.

"Hi Mr.Stark!"

"So what do you want to do today?"

"I kind of just want to relax."

"Oh come on kid we relaxed all day yesterday and were bored. It's fine to do something!"

"No Mr.Stark you guys got to relax yesterday I had to go to school then do my homework at Neds and then celebrate my birthday!" Peter said joking and smiling forgetting that Tony forgot his birthday.

"Birthday??" Tony asked having a shocked look in his face.

"What???!!!!! Did I say birthday I meant um-" Peter said trying to play off the fact they forgot his birthday.

"Nope. I heard birthday and it was your birthday yesterday." Tony said still looking shocked and showing sympathy in his eyes. "Oh kid, I'm so sorry for all of us forgetting your birthday. What can we do to make it up to you?"

"Nothing it's fine!" Peter exclaimed trying to make him not feel bad. The Avengers did look very tired yesterday and he didn't want them to feel guilty about taking a break.

"Okay kid. You sure?" Tony questioned.

"Positive."

____________________________________

Dear readers,

Requests are still open and never feel afraid to ask me for anything. I'll post a notice if I ever am closing the requests but so far I've gotten none so request!

Love,

Author

❤️ ❤️