Going to London

Peter was having a long and stressful day. He got beat up by Flash and the teachers didn't even care. The second he got into Happy's car he put in his headphones and ignored the world.

Happy of course noticed that Peter wasn't talking his ear off but thought that it was just a break.

When the car finally stopped after twenty minutes Peter was half asleep.

"Kid time to get out of here." Happy said reaching back and shaking him slightly.

"Oh sorry Happy. Thanks for the ride." Peter said quickly jumping out of the car and ran inside.

He quickly went through the scanners and went into the private elevator.

"Friday can you bring me up to the penthouse please." Peter said.

As the door open Peter was met with shouting and crashes throughout the living room.

"Guys." Peter yelled.

"Guys." Peter yelled a bit louder. "What's wrong?"

The Avengers had flower pots and plates in there hands. There was glass littering the ground. Clint and Natasha were at each other's throats.

"Oh Peter your home early. How was school?" Tony said putting down the bowl acting as if nothing had happened.

"Don't try to change the subject. What happened?" Peter said mad that they were trying to avoid this.

All the Avengers let out a sigh and say down to start explaining.

"You see Peter...." Tony began.

"There's a bad guy in London and Strange had promised to bring us and help us around...." Steve interrupted.

"But then when we pointed out where we were going he said he didn't know that place very well...." Clint interrupted.

"So I got mad because he said he could show us around and thought he was playing with us....." Steve said annoyed that Clint interrupted him.

"But then he said he wasn't and it became a full blown argument." Tony finished off.

Peter let out a long sigh. "Okay guys where is it I might be able to help but I'll only help if you take me with you."

The Avengers looked at each other then faced him. "Deal." They said in unison.

The Avengers quickly got a map and showed Peter where they were going.

"Oh ummmm. I've met someone that lives there I could call them up." Peter said.

"That sounds perfect kid." Tony said happy that they found a good way to tour London and get the Gang leader.

"They said yes and that they will meet us at the private area of the airport and that I will show you where they are." Peter said.

"Wow kid when did you text them? And also who is this person?" Tony asked.

"Just now while you were talking and I think that it would be better to introduce each other in person." Peter said heading towards his room.

"Night guys. See you in the morning." Peter said.

"Wait Peter make sure your packed because we're leaving tomorrow morning for London." Natasha said.

"Okay will do." Peter said going into his room.

The next morning

"Peter time to wake up." Clint said bursting into Peters room trying to scare him.

"Clint I'm already awake." Peter deadpanned holding his suitcases and some boxes.

"What's with all the boxes." Clint asked reaching for them.

"Don't touch them they're not for you. There for our host." Peter said.

"What do you mean our host?" Clint asked. "Aren't we staying at a hotel? Why don't people tell me anything!"

"First of all I talked to Tony and auntie Tasha about staying with the person that's touring us around and they agreed that it would be best. And also the reason why people don't tell you stuff is because your best left in the dark." Peter explained.

"Hey!" Clint said acting insulted.

"Come on birdbrain we have to go." Peter said grabbing the suitcases and Clint's arm.

"Hey guys." Peter said walking into the kitchen still dragging Clint by the arm.

"Yes Peter?" Steve asked.

"No I mean hey as in hi. Not a question." Peter said rolling his eyes a little bit.
"Oh." Steve looked down embarrassed.

"Okay. We ready to go?" Tony asked coming into the room.

"Yep." They all answered.

Out on the tar mat there was a giant plane for all of the Avengers. Once they all loaded the suitcases onto the plane they walked into the plane.

"Okay we're ready to go Fri." Tony said.

"Certainly sir it will take approximately five hours until you get to London." Friday said.

Peter slowly closed his eyes and slept ready for this adventure to come.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading my book this is just the beginning of this certain one shot be ready for more.❤️ ❤️
Love,
Author