Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone.
I hope everyone is safe and has lots of candy!!!!!
Enjoy!

Here's what I think everyone would dress up as

Peter- Chewbacca or Luke Skywalker

MJ- Hermonie Granger because if anyone said that it was dumb she'd just insult their ass into the next decade

Ned- Han Solo because just because

Steve Rogers- Tony Stark I've watched videos about all the times Steve looked up to Tony so now I think this is perfect

Bucky Barnes- he'd dress up as one of the background dancer for Steve's performances just to tease him

Stephen Strange- he'd just be himself

Tony Stark- Tony would be Spider-Man to show that he thinks Peter is awesome even if it embarrasses Peter

Pepper Potts- Her and Morgan would be Cinderella together. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wanda- She would be Twitter don't ask why just because

Shuri- She'd be vine she would wear a gravestone that said Vine and would just shout out vines and then after say vine is dead

T'challa- of course T'challa wouldn't dress up he's a king!!!..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Shuri made him dress up as the pink panther after dying his suit pink.

———————————————————————————
Love you all

❤️❤️,
Author