Peppermint Pt.1

For @Pandacorn10000

"Avengers and friends are you ready for the greatest time of your lives!" Tony yells out into the room. "Bruce! Take it away!"

"Alright the rules are
1. No pranking me
2. You can team up on a prank but not for the whole war
3. No permanent damage example breaking something that can't be replaced or has a special meaning painting exc, is okay
4. No hurting others
5. During missions prank war is not active *cough Clint *cough" Bruce yells out.

"One time and suddenly I'm the bad guy!" Clint screams throwing up his hands.

"That was one time to many Clint." Bruce says staring at his friend.

"It wasn't in the rules!" Clint yells.

"It was a given Clint." The rest of the team yells back at him.

"Okaaayyyyy. Moving on. Let the prank wars commence."

Just as Bruce says that a giant glitter bucket gets dumped onto Clints head.

"WHAT!" He screams.

Laughing the rest of the Avengers go off running to plan their pranks.

Following Peter

Peter quickly hacked into the main system getting the footage of the glitter. He laughed maniacally as he knew Clint didn't suspect him in starting the pranks. Who would he was a teenager and the rest were adults. He finds the perfect moment right where Clint got glitter dumped on him and Clint's face of shock. He prints out the photo and hangs it up behind his bulletin board. Oh he can't wait to continue.

Following Natasha

Natasha knew no one would prank her to hard because she would kill them but she found joy in the smarts of pranks. The glitter prank on Clint right when it started was a classic. His shocked expression was priceless.

Following Tony

Tony knew what he wanted to do. Oh boy he was definitely going to win this war.

Following Steve

Steve has never been good at pranks. Most of them were just awkward at best. So he spent hours searching on the internet for pranks and know he was a master.

Following Clint

Clint ran straight to his room. Do you know how long it takes to get glitter out of anything? It takes so long. 'Well I might as well start now' Clint thought to himself. As he cleaned the glitter away he started thinking of pranks. He was a prank master bad since Peter's new to the prank wars maybe he could take the young padawan under his wing and teach him the ways of pranks. After hours of cleaning the glitter Clint was pissed. He had ideas of who did it and the leading suspects were Tony and Steve. Tony because he had used glitter in the past on people and Steve because the prank was a classic. He can't wait to get his revenge.

Following Sam

He hated times like these. He got outvoted on not doing prank wars or doing prank wars. So he packed a bag and is now on a plane to Hawaii to relax. Jokes on them they can't reach him.

Following Bucky

Bucky knew pranks. He was a prank master. He had been doing pranks before any of the Avengers were even born literally. He can't wait.

Following Thor

Heindall informed Thor that they are having a prank war and suggested that he should join them. Thor proceeded to cry about how Loki used to do pranks on him and Heimdall ditched.

No ones POV

Everyone was off planing the pranks. Who would win this war nobody knew but, they were fighting for the right to be named champion.

1st prank

Following Clint

Clint knew his idea was stupid but he couldn't wait for the reaction. Clint carefully walked into the armory that held all of the Avengers weapons. When he saw what he was looking for.... Cap's shield. He grabbed the spray paint and started painting. Then he turned the shield upside down so Steve wouldn't see it when grabbing the shield and scampered off.

2nd prank

Following Natasha and Peter

They decided to team up for a prank. The deadly duo. The horrific spiders. The prank master and her padawan. Oh boy were they excited. Peter sat on his bed watching Natasha pace around the room.

"Okay who do we want to get?" Natasha questioned.

"Can we get Mr.Stark pleeeeaaaassssseeeee?" Peter begged.

"Absolutely. Okay now what to do? What to do?" Natasha whispered to herself.

"We should change J.A.R.V.I.S to name protocols into weird things so he gets annoyed." Peter exclaimed.

"Ah very good. Very good indeed." Natasha said. "You set that up and I'll set up the cameras."

"Deal." Peter says fist-bumping Nat and running off."

3rd prank

Following Steve

Steve carefully snuck into Bucky's room. Since Bucky was a super soldier and really paranoid he had to be very quiet. Luckily Steve had luck on his side since Bucky didn't wake at all. Now you might wonder, what could Steve possible do for a prank? Well dear readers he decided for his first masterful plan that he was going to stick refrigerator magnets all over his arm. He knows genius. At least that's what he's thinking of himself.

He's trying okay that's all we can expect from an 100 year old grandpa.

4th prank

Following Clint and Bucky

They decided to team up. They agreed to call a truce after this prank and announce a tie between them because this prank was putting a stop to the war. They waited for everyone to fall asleep and started their masterful prank.

*************************************************
Happy 69,000 reads
🎊🎉❤️

Hello readers,
I did take a long break of writing. Im back now as for the reason I didn't post for a while, it was because I've been unmotivated. I will work hard to start posting every 5k since it usually takes a week or too at most 10k. That's basically my planned posting schedule but if my book crashes and doesn't get as many reads I'll hopefully post monthly.

Live,
Laugh,
Love,

Stay safe everyone,

Author
❤️❤️