My life is kinda crazy

Spider-Man swinges across the streets of New York he was chasing the evil duo  Seifer Evilian and Salvodore Shadowend( by the way these names were from random evil name generator). Sieger Evilian shot bullets at Peter but he dodged them with masterful swiftness.

Salvadore Shadowend tried to attack Peter by throwing ninja stars at him. Peter quickly webbed the stars up and stuck them to the ground for the clean up crew later or himself.

Suddenly a giant space ship came down from the sky and started destroying the city of New York. The two villains quickly went into the ship with Peter being the distracted by the destruction.

Multiple missiles came from the ship and flame throwers. Bombs came out and everything was in ruins. Peter started saving people left and right along with the help from every single superhero.

Luckily everyone got out safely while Peter went towards the space ship. He started surrounding the ship in thicc web and pulling on the web to tighten his hold. Peter quickly handled the situation and slammed it into the ground with the ship setting on fire behind him he turned around and looked into the screen almost as if he could see you.

"Hi I'm Peter and my life... is kinda crazy." With that Peter swung off into the distance back to saving lives

———————————————————————————

I just realized how bad my writing is because I'm so tired but screw it I'm posting it anyway also don't worry the other one shots will be coming shortly.

Lot of love
❤️❤️,
Author