V

Elena and Coulson watched as Skye got loaded inside the Bus. Seeing her look so helpless made Elena clench her fists in anger.

A part of her wanted to scream out, tear Quinn apart, lash out. But the agent in her stopped her. She knew Quinn followed the Clairvoyant. So right now he was the only piece they had that lead right to him.

As much as she disliked it, it was the only reason why she hadn't gone up and strangled Quinn with her bare hands.

Ward walked in, "H.Q. radioed in. They want us to hand over Quinn for interrogation and transport at the Fridge. Do you want me to arrange the transport?" He asked.

"No. Quinn stays in our custody until I say otherwise." Coulson replied back, still looking at Skye .

Ward nodded as he stole glanced of Skye, as if not believing that she had been shot.

"Are you sure about this, taking her all the way to Bethesda?" Elena asked, a hint of desperation hidden in her voice.

Please say no. Please we can't do this to her!

"It's where my files says I was treated after New york. But you already know this, don't you Agent Lena ?" The way Coulson spat out her name with venom broke Elena's heart, but she just squeezed her eyes shut for a second, and just looked infront of her.

"I understand, but what makes you think the doctors there could do anything different?" Ward said, not noticing the hostility between Coulson and Elena.

"The doctors there did a lot more than save me. " Coulson said as Elena looked at him in shock. He wouldn't... "It's time you know the whole truth." Coulson said, avoiding looking into Elena's eyes.

Please don't. Elena's mind screamed.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Elena was in her room, punching the bags when she felt the plane move, indicating that someone was boarding the plane. Quickly she ran out, taking note of all the things around her, as she saw Coulson and Ward in tow with her.

"Really? All the war and chaos in the world and SHIELD sends a plane after us?" Elena said.

"Three planes , a small transport to Dock and a pair of F-35s to make sure we hand over Quinn." Ward informed.

"If they scratched my paint , I'm gonna be so pissed." Coulson said as he looked up.

"I'll await your orders sir." Ward said as Coulson climbed up, Elena following him after.

Elena reached the top only to notice that the agent supposed to collect Quinn was none other than Agent Garrett, an old acquaintance of hers, and a good friend of Coulson's.

"– I still follow orders." She heard Garrett say, making her scoff, making her presence known as Garrett raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're the worst at following orders " she said as she reached up to him, shaking his hand as they both exchanged a small smirk.

"Maybe. But I like this one." He said as he pulled out some pages.

"You are to immediately turn Ian Quinn over for transport to the Fridge. " He said as another person dropped from the quinjet , as Garrett have the introductions.

"Agent Antoine Triplett , Agent
Philip Coulson. You wouldn't know it to look at him but Phil's one of our finest."

"An Honor, sir." Agent Triplett said, as Phil nodded, still tense with the whole situation, which Garrett didn't notice as he started introducing Elena.