Chapter 15 : End of the trip

The teachers woke up the teens early. They had to pack their stuff before going to a bakery. The breakfast was quiet, the teens trying to open their eyes above their hot chocolates or bowls of cereals. Max was eating in front of Jane, who was already full of energy even if she had small eyes. The redhead didn't realise it, but she was a bit staring at her, thinking those small eyes were cute small eyes, her messy hair in a bun was looking good on her, her fresh skin with her soft cheeks must be nice to touch. She was wondering how someone could look so beautiful while herself was looking like a total mess. Jane noticed her staring and smiled to her which made her smile and a little blushe.

- "You okay?" Jane asked, keeping her voice down to not break the quiet atmosphere.

- "Yes, why?"

- "I don't know, you were looking at me and now you blush a little."

- "Oh, it's early, I don't really control my body for now," the redhead joked.

Jane had a small chuckle before continuing to eat her toast with cherry jam. Max didn't know why, but she felt a nice sensation in her stomach when she heard the other girl's laugh. It was making her happy to see her friend happy.

The party and Jane were at the same work table with a ball of bread dough in front of each one. Max, Jane, Will, and Dustin were in front of Mike, Lucas, and Beverly. The baker gave them the explanations at the same time they were preparing their breads.

- "We woke up early to prepare a bread!?" Mike grumbled.

- "It would have surprised me if you hadn't growl," Max mocked.

- "I wanted to sleep more."

- "We all wanted it," Lucas stated.

- "Jane was already awake," Beverly said, kneading her dough.

- "But why?" Dustin asked, not understanding.

- "I don't know, I always woke up at 5am, I'm used to it, I guess."

- "5 am!? You don't like sleeping!?" Will intervened, looking at her with wide opened eyes.

- "I do," Jane chuckled. "I ride my bike or practice running sometimes."

- "Oh, to keep you in good shape."

- "Exactly."

- "Why do you inflict you this?" Mike asked.

- "To keep her in good shape, you don't listen to her when she talk?" Beverly mocked.

- "But why this early?"

- "Because I don't have the time the rest of the day," Jane explained.

- "Even after school?" Lucas told.

- "I work, and then I do my homeworks."

- "What kind of bike do you have?" Max asked, knowing the others would ask more questions too intrusive.

- "A mountain bike and a BMX."

- "Oh cool! You could come with us at the skate park!" Dustin told.

- "Um, yeah, why not," Jane shyly smiled.

Mr. Clarke asked them to be quiet when the baker was giving them some information about his work. They remained silent until they finished their breads and placed them in the oven. The baker showed them the bakery and explained his daily. When he finished, he gave them their breads they could eat just after.

As they had a free time until the beginning of the afternoon, the friends decided to walk in the town and to do some shopping. They found a shop with skateboards and various bikes and ran inside, watching everything with kids' eyes. They bought nothing even if they wanted everything but tried some skateboards and bikes before being kicked by the seller. Max found a leather shop and brought Jane inside. The two friends tried many jackets in diverse colors and watched the bags and accessories but without buying anything because it was too expensive. In fact, Max saw a leather bracelet which could be liked by Jane and took the opportunity of the other girl talking with Will and Lucas outside to buy it.