Chapter 31 : Friday

It was the end of the week, for Jane's biggest pleasure. Her last period finished, and Jane left the field without passing by the changing room, going directly to the store. She put her headphone, Led Zeppelin loud in her ears, trying to forget this long week. Another long week. Another hard week. But she was glad to have the opportunity to tell Max what the problem was. It was hard for her to stay mad at her, she still had this big crush growing everyday, but it was her only solution right now, she needed time for herself. She was always thinking of her, trying to understand this kiss. Maybe it was for fun and it meant nothing, or maybe she wanted to know how a girl was tasting or it was just...like that, a pulsion. It probably meant nothing, and Jane didn't want to know. For now, she was just walking to her job, far from her problems.

She had some time, so she decided to take the path in the forest, to walk in the calm of the nature, not wanting to see any human around her. She was breathing the fresh air when she had the feeling to be followed. She took off her headphone and looked around. She was alone. She wondered if she wasn't a bit paranoid. She didn't put back her headphone on her ears but in her bag, and kept walking. A branch cracked behind her and the girl started, trying to see who was here.

- "Hey dyke," a boy voice said in the forest with no sympathy.

She turned and saw Alban, again. She began to step back, but someone grabbed her arms and blocked her from running away. A group of teens approached, always the same, football players and cheerleaders, leaded by Alban and Abigail.

- "What the fuck do you want!?" Jane asked, struggling.

- "You have to pay, for all the moment you enjoyed in the changing room and probably more, you damn pervert," Abigail smirked.

- "You should be happy, at least I'm not trying to steal Troy from anyone!"

- "Yeah, but he is always thinking about you," the blonde girl stated, with no smile this time. "He is not the same!"

- "But it's not my fault!"

- "YES IT IS! (quickly walks to her) You thought you could tease all the boys and then be like « oh no I'm a dyke » with no consequences!? You're just a slut, you like seeing the boys getting boners for you!"

- "NO! I never wanted all of this! Let me go! LET ME GO!" Jane screamed, struggling more and feeling the panic growing.

Abigail had a small laugh before grabbing Jane's neck with a crazy face. She tightened more and more her hand, sinking her nails in her victim's skin. She seemed to have pleasure to make suffer Jane. She was scary. Jane felt less and less air travelling her throat, beginning to suffocate and getting dizzy.

- "We will let you go," Abigail began with big red eyes. "But not now."

She put off her hand from Jane's neck, allowing the girl to take a deep breath and to feel alive again. When Jane had a regularly breathing again, Abigail punched her in her stomach. Jane bended because of the pain, and all the air she had inside got expelled. The guy who was holding her threw her on the floor. She tried to stand, but Alban kicked her stomach, making her roll on her side, more of them began to kick her more and more. The pain was so strong that she wasn't feeling anything. She was just seeing the end arriving, ready to leave this world.

But no, Jane wasn't ready. She grabbed a leg, supposed to kick her, and rolled on her side, taking the boy with her. She was now on him and didn't wait a second to punch him in the face. She was punching so hard that she thought her fingers were going to break. But she didn't care, she just wanted them to pay for those horrible weeks she lived. Someone grabbed her arm and threw her behind before she could hit again. A cheerleader kicked the floor, throwing dirt in Jane's eyes. While she was wipping her face, Alban punched her in her chin, stunning the girl on the floor. She kept blinking her eyes with tears falling to clean her face. She couldn't see around her, but four persons grabbed her arms and legs and blocked them against the floor. Someone wipped her eyes, clearing the view. Abigail and Alban were looking at her with a big and proud smile. Jane was breathing heavily, terrified, and exhausted.