S1 E5: Juvenile and A Reset

"Hey, 'y/n, back me up here." Rick asked you. "Okay, Rick... Guys, this has been all a mistake. You got the wrong guy!" You say to the agent. "Yeah, you d**kheads!" Rick says to the agent. "C'mon, Rick, time for you to go to juvenile." "Wait-" You get stunned by a taser.

*pitch black*

"Uhh... What happened?" You wake up to Morty saying, "They put Rick in juvy." "C'mon, Morty, we got to go get him! Thank goodness he put his portal gun on the table. Now let's go!" You point the portal gun at the table and a portal appears.

Meanwhile, at Rick and the FBI...

"You got the wrong person, you little shits!" "Quiet, Rick. You'll spend more time if you don't-" "Morty!" "Huh?" Morty points the laser gun at the car and the car flips on it's hood, sliding down on it. Rick jumps out of the car just in time, but he hits a mailbox. "Ahh! Damn mailbox!" "Rick!" Morty and you say. "Morty, 'y/n! I'm so glad to see you. Those little crapheads we're about to take me to juvy!" "Well, at least it's over." "It's not over, yet, you s*its!" "Let's go get Meeseeks back!" Rick said as a portal appears. We went through the portal and went back to Episode 3.

~

You can kill off another character in Episode 8, the second-to-final episode of this season! Season 2 is coming tommorow at 1 PM Sunday, Season 3 coming this Friday and hopefully, I can get Season 4 done by August 29 at 7 PM.

Rick and Morty X Reader (Season 1)