S1 E9: Final Goodbyes (Part 1)

(This episode has a lot of persuasive language.)

~

"Another episode Rick!" Morty says to him.

"Shut up, Morty! Jesus-" Then, a ship crashed through the roof. It was our toxic versions of ourselves.

"We're back, b*tches!" Toxic Rick says.

"Yeah!" Says my evil counterpart.

"I don't like seeing them, it's scary!" Toxic Morty says while facing back.

"Aw geez, Rick, it's these crapheads!" Morty said.

"Shut the f**k up, s*itface. C'mon Morty, let's toxify the world again, bit*h! F**k you, Rick!"

Toxic Rick cursed and gave the middle finger to Rick.

"Aw, f**k you guys!" I say to them.

"They're gonna toxify the world again?! What the hell's going on, Rick?" Morty yells at Rick.

~

"Well, we're f**ked again." You say as you go into the ship.

"No, no, nooo, you're going in the trunk little s*it." Rick yells at me.

"But I can't even breathe back there!" I said, getting claustrophobic.

"You won't have to because it's full of snacks, alien juice, and an oxygen mask and tank." Rick then spoils.

"You had that back there the whole time? What the f**k, Rick!" I scream at him.

"Shut up, you d*ckhead. Get in there." Rick commanded me.

"Okay, Rick. But if I'm too claustrophobic in here, you expect me to get out." I reply, getting in the trunk.

"God, this episode has too much swears." Morty mentions.

"C'mon Morty."

"Okay Rick."

"God, this has everything!" I say as I spot and drink some mysterious alien juice.

Then, my stomach grumbles. "Uhh, Rick?"

"What?"

"I don't feel too good." I say.

"Stop stealing that from Infinity War!" Rick breaks the fourth wall.

"No, actually, I REALLY don't feel too good." Suddenly, I grow out of the house and went through the roof.

"Jesus christ, Alissa! I told you not to drink the alien juice!" Rick yells to me.

"WAIT, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME UNTIL NOW? F**K YOU, RICK!" I say as I am now a huge giant.

"Rick, get your ShrinkAPerson machine, quick!" Morty guesses the name.

"Okay. Jesus christ, Morty!" He then grabbed the ShrinkAPerson machine and pointed at me then fired it.

I then shrink back to normal size. "Goddamn Alissa, you broke my trunk!" Rick scolds me.

"Well sorry, mister adventurer." I say to him, it not making much sense.

I then picked up the alien concoction and tossed it backwards.

Summer catches it, opens the door, and throws it far. "There, now you don't have to worry about that alien juice anymore!" Summer said.

"Thanks, Summer!" Morty says to Summer. "You're welcome!" Summer says to us as we follow Toxic Rick and Morty.

Later in the garage, Jerry and Beth look at Summer. "What? This isn't my first time helping them! I've done multiple things earlier."

"I know sweetie. You've been through this multiple times before and you could help if you want to." Beth says to her.

"I know." Summer gloomfully says back.

"Summer, it's okay to help Rick during a while but if it gets out of control, we... might have to suspend have adventures with him." Jerry says.

Beth then looks at Jerry with a, "What the hell is wrong with you?" kind of attitude.

"What?" Jerry then soon realizes after.

~

Current Episode - Episode 9: Final Goodbyes (Part 1)
Next Episode - Episode 10: Final Goodbyes (Part 2)

~