S1 E6: The Purged World (Part 1)

"I'm Mr. Meeseeks, look at-" Mr. Meeseeks started his sentence.

"No!" Rick dived into Meeseeks while Morty got the gun from the other Rick and shot him in the head.

"Wait, who are you?" The other version of me says.

"I'm you from my own dream. Listen, if you can just wake up-" I told my other self.

"No!" Rick dived into me.

"What the hell-or-ree is happen ree?" Meeseeks was confused.

"Let's get the hell out of here, Meeseeks, Alissa's about to wake up!"

"O-k-ree!" Meeseeks, other Morty, other me, and other Rick ran through the portal and into Episode 5.

"Uhh... What happened?" Other you said. "They-"

"Didn't capture me!"

"*gasp* Rick!" Other Morty and other me said.

"I'm back, b*tches!" Rick said. "Now let's go back to our episode before it starts." Us three and Meeseeks go through the portal.

~

"Hey, Rick, why does the title of this episode say "Keep on Purging (Part 1)?" I asked him.

"Because we're gonna purge tonight, b*tches!... And it's Part 1 of it." Rick bread the fourth wall in the process.

"Let's get in our Purge suits!" You, Rick, and Morty are in the Purge suits.

"Meeseeks, you stay out of trouble, okay?" Rick said. "Yes-or-ree!"

"Alright, let's go Purging!" I say, holding a weapon in my other hand.

Rick fires up a portal from the portal gun and we run through it, waiting for the Purging to begin.