S1 E8: A Stranger Place

"Today's the final episode, Rick."

"The third-to-final episode, Moorty."

"Shut up, Rick. Yo-y-y you know that we're in Stranger Th-hings."

"Blam!" Mike said. "We're in deep s*it." Dustin said.

"Wait, who the hell are they?" Mike said while Dustin, Lucas, and Will turned toward us.

"Who the hell are you?" The kids said.

*theme song plays*

"I'm Riiick and this is Mooorty and Alissa."

"Can we talk to Alissa?" Mike asked Rick.

"Sure, but give her back s*itheads."
Rick cursed at them.

"Fine."

"Hey, Alissa, why are you here?" Lucas said to you.

"Because Rick brought us here, guys. He literally just called you s*itheads!" "You know, our show has swears, too." Mike says to you. "Wow, you just broke the Fourth Wall." You say to Dustin. "What is breaking the Fourth Wall?" Dustin asked you. "It's when you reference the real world and your own show." "Oh, right." "Who's this Morty?" Mike asked. "He's Rick's grandson." You say. "Grandson?!" They all say. "Okay, give him back, s*its." "Okay, fine." "You only have 1 shot l-left, Rick." "Shut the hell up, Morty." "Jesus Christ, Rick, y-y-you know that you just hate me. Every word you say has to curse." "Shut up, Morty. I don't care if I have to curse every time." "Can we just go home now?" "Sure, but first, we have to kill one of these kids." "Rick, are-are you insane?!" "I don't care, Morty." "Just, fire it." Rick fired the gun at Lucas' leg and that made him yell.

"No, Lucas!! What the hell did you do to him?!" Rick fired the portal gun and we went back to the house.

~

The last shot did indeed take us home. Mike, Will, and Dustin cried hard. "Rick, why the hell did you do that to Lucas?" "You know Lucas?" "Yeah, I know him when you and they were talking." Morty said. "I don't care, d*ckhead. You little s*it." "Jesus Christ, Rick."

~

You can kill Rick or Toxic Rick in the last episode of the season!

Current Episode - Episode 8: A Stranger Place
Next Episode - Episode 9: Final Goodbyes (Part 1)