●rivalry (millie gif imagine)●

millie and y/n have been enemies for as long as they could remember

millie and y/n have been enemies for as long as they could remember. neither of them remember why they started hating each other's guts, it could be over something silly like millie stealing y/n's lego frog at playschool. but what makes their rivalry even worse is because their parents are best friends. they see each other all the time, so y/n sees millie all the time and millie sees y/n all the time.

y/n walked with her mother to the brown's house. y/n dreaded it of course, but she didn't want to let her mum down, she's already done that enough times.

m/n knocked on the door and less than a second later, kelly brown, millie's mother, opened the door.

"m/n, y/n, wonderful to see you again. come in, come in." kelly ushered them inside.

m/n left to go the the kitchen with kelly, as y/n was left with her worst nightmare sitting on the stairs.

"oh, hello y/n, nice to see you back." millie spoke slowly.

"yeah, nice to see you too, millie, but i hate to burst your bubble, i don't want to be here!" y/n sassily replied.

"one day you will." millie got up from the stairs. "one day you'll want to be here all the time."

"over my dead body." y/n crossed her arms.

"are you sure?" millie was standing right in front of the h/c girl. "you do know, love is close to hatred, don't you?"

"i guess... yeah?" y/n said, unsure.

"good." millie slowly started pacing. "you do know we have a lot of hatred right?"

y/n simply nodded.

"you're right, so you do know that we also have a lot of love there as well, right?" millie smirked.

y/n couldn't move or say anything at that moment, it was like she was under millie's spell.

"that's what i thought." millie moved away from her 'enemy'. "i'll be upstairs if you need me, in my room. see ya, cutie."

y/n stood there in shock.

what the hell happened?