Chapter 11: The Incoming Danger

Sorry I'm updating so slowly! Never mind....I'm just going to continue writing now....

Chapter 11: The Incoming Danger

John POV

Clara and I were sitting in the TARDIS, as we usually did, when the banging began. It was cold, metallic, and heartless, the sound echoed throughout the walls of the infinite ship. I looked to Clara, "Are we checking that out?" "Is that even a question?"

Clara and I had become a sort of duo throughout the past few weeks. Sherlock spent most of his time trying to figure out how to get back to our time. I did want to get back, but I didn't want to spend every waking moment trying to escape.

Clara and I sprinted through the walls of the TARDIS, each new room surprising me. We ran for only a fee minutes it seemed, and I saw a library, at least 10 other bedrooms, about 3 control rooms, even a swimming pool! Next time I wanted holiday accommodation, I'd call the Doctor, he seemed to have the best place in the universe.

Literally.

Eventually, we found I nearly ran across the Doctor's face. "Oh my God!" I blurted as the Doctor opened his eyes. You heard right, opened his eyes. "Doctor, were you sleeping?" Clara asked. "What? No, of course not...are we in the TARDIS?"The Doctor asked back, Clara nodded, as if it was obvious. Which was true, we were obviously inside the TARDIS. " How did..." That was when Amy and Sherlock decided to crash the party.

Amy pushed Sherlock down with more strength than I gave her credit for. He fell onto the floor, unconscious. "Sherlock!" Clara yelled and ran to his side, above him, Amt looked at her hands then at Sherlock, as if she had no idea what had just happened.

"Jesus, what did you do?" I asked her, when the former companion looked at me, all signs of her confusion had disappeared. "Nothing," she insisted, but as she said that, her stance wavered and I caught her as she fell to the ground. I looked up at the Doctor, who was speechless at the recent happenings.