Lines In The Sand (Are Meant To Be Crossed)

“Suck me,” Ryan demanded, breathless from kissing.

Alex Suarez was Vicky-T’s best friend, and he had dark hair that fell into his eyes and a mouth that Ryan fucking loved to push his cock into.

“Demanding, aren’t we?” Alex asked, but he dropped obediently to his knees.

“I don’t have a lot of time. I’m meeting a friend in an hour.” Ryan tilted his head back against the wall when Alex pushed his black jeans down his thighs. “Fuck yeah.”

He threw an arm over his eyes and arched luxuriously into Alex’s mouth. After a few wet, tight sucks, Alex pulled back.

“You’d better return the favor, asshole.”

“I will,” Ryan promised, anchoring Alex’s head back down to his dick. “I will, just. Don’t talk, okay?”

“Whatever,” Alex said. “You’re lucky you’re so fucking pretty.”

***

“Is your American Lit final today at Foellinger?” Spencer asked, coming into Ryan’s room while he got some last minute studying done.

“Yeah, why?” he asked. He’d never gotten around to reading Ethan Frome, despite buying it a month and a half before. The plot was easily discernible from the class discussion, but there was going to be an essay question on the final, and Ryan was speed-reading through to catch some of the smaller details.

“My History final doesn’t start until seven and it should be easy, so I thought you’d want to meet in the Union after yours was over to get some dinner,” Spencer said.

Ryan rubbed his eyes with two fingers and nodded. “That’s cool. I should be done at four.”

“I want some Sbarro pizza,” Spencer said. And then, “Hey, when did you go shopping?”

Ryan made a grab for the bag. “Yesterday while you were taking your test. Give me it, Spencer.”

“What the hell did you buy from the Disney store?” Spencer asked, twisting away from Ryan’s hands and opening the bag. “Oh.” He pulled out the Aladdin t-shirt and quirked an eyebrow.

“It’s his Christmas gift,” Ryan defended. “I guess he takes Christmas really seriously or whatever. Anyway, it’s just a joke.” He grabbed the shirt out of Spencer’s hand and stuffed it back into the bag.

“Yeah, okay,” Spencer said, the corner of his mouth quirking up. “So we’re meeting at four-fifteen?”

“Yes. Can you go now? I have to finish studying.”

***

Ryan and Brendon planned on having one more guitar lesson on the last Thursday before they’d all go home for winter break. The shirt he bought Brendon was tucked way inside of Ryan’s backpack.

He had managed, thanks to their weekly lessons, to get through most of the Pumpkins’ easier songs, and now they’d moved on to Radiohead. “Karma Police” was tricky, but by the end of the session he’d gotten most of it down.

“Yeah, that’s not quite…” Brendon said with a frown of concentration. “Here, try it on this one.” He switched Ryan’s guitar for one of his own. “Yes, yes. That’s much better.”

Ryan finished playing the song, fingers carefully strumming out the right chords while Brendon hummed along.

“Awesome,” Ryan said when he finished. He grinned down at the guitar and then back up at Brendon. “I have to go pack now, though,” he grudgingly admitted.