Finally ours

"So, what did they say at the police station? Are they investigating this creep whose following you?" Jackson asked.

"No, they said I was 'paranoid'. Maybe they're right. Maybe it's all in my head." I whispered the last part, looking down.

"No, I believe you, and we're going to find this asshole."

"Language!"

"Sorry momma." Jackie said.

"Thanks Jackie, I love you. All of you, thanks for not thinking I'm crazy."

"Well you are, but not with this." Giana said. "And we love you too."

"Yeah, we love you."
"Love you, Georgi"
"Love you all."
"I love you guys." I heard all around. I smile.

We finished eating and I had went to my room. My family were watching a movie downstairs but I had a headache so I came upstairs.

I was laying in bed looking at the ceiling.

I kinda wanted everything to just be in my head. I mean sure, that would probably mean I'm crazy. But I wouldn't have a stalker.

I was about to drift off to sleep until I heard something fall.

I jumped up and look over towards Gianas bed, I saw a shadow and ran towards the door.

Before I opened the door I was pulled into a hard chest.

"You're finally ours, Georgie." A British voice whispered.

I was about to scream out for help when suddenly everything went black.